Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Don't Come Around Me, If You Are Not Adding Value - Lilian Afegbai Tell Toasters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Come Around Me, If You Are Not Adding Value - Lilian Afegbai Tell Toasters (889 Views)

"I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Come Around Me, If You Are Not Adding Value - Lilian Afegbai Tell Toasters by Instablogger9ja(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Actress Lilian Afegbai tells future toasters not to come close to her if they are not adding value to her life.

According to Lilian Afegbai, Sex is overrated and if that all men has to offer, then they should keep it to themselves.

See her post on her instastories below
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/dont-come-around-me-if-you-are-not.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Don't Come Around Me, If You Are Not Adding Value - Lilian Afegbai Tell Toasters by Soolmus: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Any guy toasting all this actress and yeyebrity already knows something must drop for this leeches and parasite... Love is never free to them
Re: Don't Come Around Me, If You Are Not Adding Value - Lilian Afegbai Tell Toasters by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na this kinda statement dey make most of these ladies remain single till age 50 shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Don't Come Around Me, If You Are Not Adding Value - Lilian Afegbai Tell Toasters by habsydiamond(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
This one is not serious ooo... Shes talking ironically... We all know the gender that clamor for sex most. We kuku know the pest that majorly feeds on money with nothing else to offer.. I reserve my comment

(1) (Reply)

Mother Advice Her Daughter To Choose Money Over Love In A Video,nigerians React / Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity As They Mark Birthday ( Photos) / Dr Anu Has Destroyed Myself- Lady Cries Out After Dr Anu Infected Her Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.