Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk (2283 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk by zombieHUNTER: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
May God punish all supporters of Buhari and his forty thieves...
Re: BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk by tit(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
They should make it 100 pound 1 hour
Re: BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk by funkekemi(f): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

My sister please collect the money then carry an anti buhari placard in your bag. After they pay (cos you people must insist it's payment before), you simply bring out your anti buhari placard and start chanting.

They won't be able to do nada being the UK. They can only turn red with anger but you've got Cool £75 in the bag and given a huge fvk you to the organizers face
ok brother

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk by Foolishbuhari: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
funkekemi:
ok brother

Yes! They have to know how it feels to get scammed the way buhari scammed Nigerians!
Re: BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk by MrColdsweat: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
come and confirm if our darling daddy is truly engaging in bribery.
Re: BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk by buckeyemedia: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
MrColdsweat:
come and confirm if our darling daddy is truly engaging in bribery.
Mumus, just the same way you believe Fulani Herdsmen spotted grazing in Central Park? To Dummies it must be true?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk by adedehinbo(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Desperate govt! If you see the way the northerners are threatening people because of this protest online,you go fear
Re: BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk by buckeyemedia: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
adedehinbo:
Desperate govt! If you see the way the northerners are threatening people because of this protest online,you go fear
On Which thread, Which Northerners,?how do you know they are Northerners, is APC a Northern party? No word from Kanu since President Buhari entered London, I am sure he has fled to Tel Aviv, just like he fled Abia state, the thought of President Buhari commander in Chief is frightening to him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk by TThhoorr: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
I care *zero* the country has been on Decline since post independence nowadays if someone from the main opposition party accuses the current government the first thing that came to my mind was if to say you ruled with conscience the ruling party can't continue extorting the masses and killing them just like you, because you're all the same.
If someone from different region of the incumbent president point an accusing finger at Him first I went back in time and recalled that the same person was mute when someone from his own region was in the same position when the same situation occurred.
If you see a Nigerian complaining of bad governance its because his region is in crisis yet he will keep quiet if that same situation happened to be in another region forgetting that crisis is like a wildfire it doesn't stay one that place because it spreads still putting in mind that th e way you treated the other person wasn't forgotten by him so he will be treat you the same way you treated him.
Why is it that always what you wish for is just to rule because up till now I have not seen a party at talking of integrity but zoning yet the layman can't see because he is always carried away by Social Media That he can't see the reality surrounding him when you have no peace how can you see the injustice metered out to you
Re: BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk by adedehinbo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
On Which thread, Which Northerners,?how do you know they are Northerners, is APC a Northern party? No word from Kanu since President Buhari entered London, I am sure he has fled to Tel Aviv, just like he fled Abia state, the thought of President Buhari commander in Chief is frightening to him?
go and check this page I stand with buhari on Facebook,they threatened to deal with anyone who insult the president
Re: BREAKING:APC Employing Protesters For Pro Buhari Rally In Uk by alizma: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:
this news is true, I stay in Essex and a friend contacted me but I will not sell my soul for buhari
And you are also in Owerri last night? May God punish you if you have come to nairaland to cause disunity among Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! / Again , Soludo Denies Peter Obi Group Claims On Anambra $20m Investment / "Call Off Proposed Aba Crusade," IPOB Tells Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.