Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Western Nigeria Development And News Thread - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Nigeria Development And News Thread (42120 Views)

Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects / Amotekun: Western Nigeria Security Network In Pictures / Map Of South Western Nigeria Showing 61 Locations Of Fulani Settlements In West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:18am On Mar 12
Ongoing reconstruction along challeng-110 axis ,Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:21am On Mar 12
Wole Soyinka train station,Abeokuta

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:19pm On Mar 12
Nearly Completed Construction of the Dr Omololu Olunloyo Park, Ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by Tonim(f): 1:41am On Mar 17
Orange Valley Estate, Oke Mosan, Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by Tonim(f): 1:43am On Mar 17
Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by Tonim(f): 1:44am On Mar 17
Ado-Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by Tonim(f): 1:48am On Mar 17
Omololu Olunloyo Airport Road, Ibadan

Kudos to the Seyi Makinde Administration

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by Tonim(f): 5:18am On Mar 29
Reconstruction of Igbara Odo - Ikogosi Road, Ekiti State

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by KennethOkonkwo: 6:10am On Mar 29
Tonim:
Agodi Gate-Old Ife Road-Adegbayi Junction Under construction in Ibadan

Kudos to the Seyi Makinde Administration.

AND ABIOLA AJIMOBI ADMINISTRATION THAT INITIATED AND ACTUALLY STARTED THE PROJECT.

KUDO TO THEM BOTH!
Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by KennethOkonkwo: 6:12am On Mar 29
Tonim:
Recently Opened Bond Mall, Ring Road, Ibadan

I MISD MY IBADAN.

I RELOCATED TO ABUJA 2 YRS AGO
Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by KennethOkonkwo: 6:22am On Mar 29
lawani:
It is a shame that Lagos overtook Ibadan that was by far the most populated as at 1960. However Oyo state should be ahead of Lagos in everything and the lack of collection of IGR is the main impediment or setback. Present Oyo should be like 60 percent or more of Lagos in population and they can make that percentage of Lagos IGR as well if they sit up. They can make more cause Lagos is seriously undercollecting. Oyo is more conducive have more potential is less stressful and etc than Lagos
Ibadan albatross was that she was not made into a state like lagos,enugu,kaduna and kano.

Many big cities in oyo state sharing resources with Ibadan
Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by KennethOkonkwo: 6:24am On Mar 29
NewDea4:

Lagos is in fact overcollecting and under-reporting, the bulk of revenue ends up in private pocket abi where do you people think Tinubu's stupendous wealth came from? And he is not the only one everyone involved in the process is also eating I e. stealing. Ditto Ogun state

1.Tinubu has been stupidiously rich before he joined politics.

2.The IGR growth was his brain child.As at 1999 IGR of Anambra and Lagos were almost the same.

God is with TINUBU...Hence all this slander,defamation and libel since 1999 he still standing strong and on top of his career as the president. Face your own life too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by lawani: 6:28am On Mar 29
KennethOkonkwo:

Ibadan albatross was that she was not made into a state like lagos,enugu,kaduna and kano.

Many big cities in oyo state sharing resources with Ibadan

Nobody can create states until after the dismemberment of Nigeria but Ibadan as a city is more liveable than Lagos. I prefer Ibadan to Lagos but their impediment is lack of organization. Lagos is not one city but many thickly populated towns not far from each other and none of them as a unit is comparable to Ibadan. Lagos is continually increasing in population because the government is big. They have 500k workers that they pay higher than any other state. Such a state will be swelling in population
Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by NewDea4: 7:47am On Mar 29
KennethOkonkwo:

1.Tinubu has been stupidiously rich before he joined politics.

2.The IGR growth was his brain child.As at 1999 IGR of Anambra and Lagos were almost the same.

God is with TINUBU...Hence all this slander,defamation and libel since 1999 he still standing strong and on top of his career as the president. Face your own life too

This one na Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by KennethOkonkwo: 8:35am On Mar 29
NewDea4:

This one na Mumu
Like your parents na....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by NewDea4: 8:54am On Mar 29
KennethOkonkwo:

Like your parents na....

You're brain-dead bro...no offense intended, just my valid observation
Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by totit: 12:50am On Apr 09
I.B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by Tonim(f): 8:07pm On Apr 14
Lagos Arena, currently under construction in Lekki, Lagos.

The $100 million arena will have a capacity of 12,000
people and provide a venue for indoor concerts, sporting
events etc.

The arena is partly funded by Tayo Amusan of
the Persianas Group.

It’s location is within the vicinity of Palms Mall, Lekki
and is scheduled for completion in December 2025

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by Arnold1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 17
Tonim:
Lagos Arena, currently under construction in Lekki, Lagos.

The $100 million arena will have a capacity of 12,000
people and provide a venue for indoor concerts, sporting
events etc.

The arena is partly funded by Tayo Amusan of
the Persianas Group.

It’s location is within the vicinity of Palms Mall, Lekki
and is scheduled for completion in December 2025

Nice.
Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by Arnold1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19
KennethOkonkwo:

I MISD MY IBADAN.

I RELOCATED TO ABUJA 2 YRS AGO

What do you miss the most from Ibadan?
Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by Arnold1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19
totit:
I.B

Nice Ibadan picture
Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by KennethOkonkwo: 4:13pm On Apr 19
Arnold1:

What do you miss the most from Ibadan?

Tranquility!
Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by Tonim(f): 5:24pm On Apr 19
Ibadan, Oyo State

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by Tonim(f): 2:36pm On Apr 21
Gov Ademola Adeleke is building the Oke fia flyover bridge in Osogbo, Osun State

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by nisai: 5:55pm On Apr 21
wink wink
Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:13pm On Apr 25
On going rehabilitation on oluyole-mobile-challenge road,Ibadan

Re: Western Nigeria Development And News Thread by lexylaw40kuti: 12:06pm On Apr 26
😎 Cooler

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim / Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.