Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Exposed: Where Your Money Is Hiding. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exposed: Where Your Money Is Hiding. (218 Views)

CBN Fines UBA, Access Bank, Stanbic IBTC ₦100m For Hiding Crypto Deals / 10 Places The Money You Are Looking For Is Hiding / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Where Your Money Is Hiding. by papadammy: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Did you know that the cost of iPhone five years ago is still almost the same right now? Yes, I am correct. The phone you bought for about $1000 (N170k) five years ago is still around $1000 but now about N500k. Obviously, it's not a wise decision to still only earn in Naira the way things are right now in Nigeria. I once watch the late Legendary Ubong King who cited what God did in his own wisdom. We all know the Garden of Eden but we mostly didn't pay attention to the fact that God watered that garden using FOUR(4) different rivers. If God can water a garden with four rivers, how many sources of income do you have?

You can complain from now till eternity about APC, PDP or the FG. Your destiny is not in their hands, it is in yours. You need to have at least, 4 sources of income as a human being. You can hardly see a rich man with just one source of income. I am here to assist you in the journey so you too can start smiling to the bank. The next question is what can I do and how do I get started?

I have you covered. There are rules guiding this platform and since we are not law breakers, you can call, send me SMS, WhatsApp message on my line and I will give you a guide on what to do to increase your income free of charge. Would you need a laptop? No. If you can read this piece of information, you have all that is required to change your bank statement for the better. We are in a connected revolution and your phone is your greatest asset. Feel free to reach out to me on +234 703 023 2233.

I hope to hear from you. Take charge.

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Ranking: Dangote Is Again African Richest Man / Loan Investment For Business Idea / Nylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.