Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe (351 Views)

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri / Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by absoluteSuccess: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy Easter to you all.

This is a thread for the Yoruba Hebrew tribes' ingathering.

You can join us on WhatsApp as we build a formidable family of God solving problems and adding value to lives.

God bless you.
Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
This ri bakan. Hebrew bawo?
Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Soolmus: 12:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Science as shown that Africans are the first set of humans
Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2021
absoluteSuccess:
Happy Easter to you all.
This is a thread for the Yoruba Hebrew tribes' ingathering.

You can join us on WhatsApp as we build a formidable family of God solving problems and adding value to lives.
As a family, we can live the promises of God even in this perilous times.
To join, send "access" to 08097174000.
God bless you.
Yoruba Hebrew tribe? What has that to do with God. undecided
Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by donnie(m): 1:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:

At least you will know you're on your way to destruction for forsaking YAH'S covenant, his laws, statues and commandments.

VISIT:
Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land

OR

YORUBA And Their H-factor In The Bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by absoluteSuccess: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2021
donnie:

At least you will know you're on your way to destruction for forsaking YAH'S covenant, his laws, statues and commandments.

VISIT:
Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land

OR

YORUBA And Their H-factor In The Bible

Thanks sir for this. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by absoluteSuccess: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:

As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth.

Isaiah 59:21 Emphasis mine.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by absoluteSuccess: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
This ri bakan. Hebrew bawo?

There are history that are unknown to us, some has fossilized into tradition. These are our traditions but, given careful perusal, it starts opening up more and more facts to the original home of the Yoruba and her neighbors.

We may just be able to scratch the story a bit, possibly future holds the most part of the story. But it's on us to do little from the best of insight and material resources at our disposal.

Thank you and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Omg�! Man Who Killed Tb Joshua Confesses|shows Evidence|full Details / Help: In Search Of Buddhist Community In Nigeria / Apostle Suleman And Chioma Ifemeludike Sex Scandal How It All Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.