Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Paypal Training Skill - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Paypal Training Skill (328 Views)

Artist Training & Skill Aquisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Training Skill by Japhlet678(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
*SO HOW DOES THIS PAYPAL SKILL WORK?*
It is the creation of verified PayPal accounts which thousands of Nigerians out there need
*WHY DO THEY NEED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS?*
PayPal is the only acceptable means of payment worldwide. Without a PayPal account, receiving money for their services is impossible which makes Nigerians lose alot of money.

You can decide to join others making at least #200,000 monthly with their skills.
Imagine paying for a skill where you'd still be taught how to sell your skill and a life time mentorship
Giving this at #10,000 is a giveaway price so take advantage of it or else pay #20,000 when I increase the fee.
ENROL NOW!
https:///2Q0z0UY
Re: Paypal Training Skill by sulaimon22: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Bomb they your head. how is paypal the only means of payment worldwide? what Happened to payooner and giftcard. last last you will teach people how to open Lesotho paypal account and is that what you want to charge 10k for?
Re: Paypal Training Skill by Baabu320: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2021
He no go see fly imagine if he put am for 1k and he go see some 20 mumu wey go pay within a week he don make 20k be that but as for this one his mouth go Dry......free PayPal info wey Dey online for who sabi use google very well.

I don hint you sha!
Re: Paypal Training Skill by Japhlet678(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2021
Ok...i've heard you guys...but creating a PayPal using the hints online is it verified and approved....can you link your local bank cards to the accounts you've created?...
Re: Paypal Training Skill by sulaimon22: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2021
Japhlet678:
Ok...i've heard you guys...but creating a PayPal using the hints online is it verified and approved....can you link your local bank cards to the accounts you've created?...

UBA Afri card just like Dollar card can be linked to PayPal account and you withdraw your money. I'm not trying to shame your hustle but what you're selling is cheaply everywhere. You can just look for more scare information and package it for sale, not this PayPal stuff

(1) (Reply)

Yankee Facebook Account Needed To Buy!!!! / . / 11 Sites Like Upwork For Freelancers Who Need Clients Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.