Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? (2997 Views)

The Nigerian Army Did NOT Kill Protesters In Lekki. Amnesty International LIED. / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku / Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? by Justiceleague1: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Simlyleo:

Lol.

I can tell you for free, that guy doesn't know where his next meal is coming from. A person that is worth over 1bn will be more consumed in his business rather than insulting Buhari up and down.

Don't be tuned into agreeing with their financial status because they are brandishing some non existent transaction, na their way.

This is one trick, you need to know.

They first tell you that you are poor, then along the line, they tell you how rich they are. Later, they try to provide proof, all well planned.

Having provided "proof" of how rich they are, they will now want you to prove how rich you are. At a point, they tell you to display your bank account balance. If you are naive, you go ahead to do their bidding. They continue to tell you it is a lie and the back and forth continues. Lol.

By the time they are convinced you are really okay, another moniker becomes your friend on a different topic and if you are unlucky, na sorry be your name.

Are you are aware a credit transaction can be sent to your while in actual sense, nothing was transferred to your account? Bro, don't be deceived.

I have encountered many of them, some with PMs when I was using liondeleo handle. But, I never fell for those tricks, be guided.

So you are liondelio

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Gov. Umahi Wanted Me To Dance Naked With Him - Former Aide Reveals / Arewa House Refurbished By Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / APC Supporters Protest In Abuja To Demand Congratulatory Messages For BAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.