Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You (1029 Views)

A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora / Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) / I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2021
Which of the hills within the city of Enugu shows a wider range of the amazing landscape of Enugu?

1. Milliken Hill

2. Ikirike Hill

3. Akwuke Hill

4. Abor Hill

5. Iva Hill

6. Coal Camp Hill

7. Alfred Hill

https://twitter.com/oyibo_ugbo?s=09

Spyder880
Redcrafton
Digitron
ckenneths
B2mario
PROUDIGBO
OyiboUgbo04 Ur tweeter handle was a helpful source for thus thread.
OruExpress
InvestinOwerri
horsepower102
Igbochief001
Igboid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:58am On Apr 05, 2021

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:05am On Apr 05, 2021

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:10am On Apr 05, 2021

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Ikirike hill

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Iva Hilltop

Iva Hilltop at Iva Valley by last mine. This another perfect hilltop picnic ground. Beneath this hill is the Iva valley mine, there is also a river/water fall here

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Opi Waterfall

Opi Waterfall is located in the town of Opi in Nsukka, Enugu State. The Opi Waterfall is also referred to as Uhere Waterfalls, is located within the Opi cave. The Opi waterfall is a perfect destination to nature lovers and adventure seekers.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:18am On Apr 05, 2021
In South Eastern Nigeria, there are lots of fascinating and attractive waterfalls where on can go for relaxation, hangout etc. If you ever wish to visit waterfalls in the South East here are some of the waterfalls you should check out.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Iyi Nzu Waterfall

Iyi Nzu Waterfall is one of the most fascinating waterfall to visit in South East Nigeria, Located in Ezimo, Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State. Iyi Nzu Waterfall which is one on the tallest Waterfall in the state is a sight to behold.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Orsu Waterfall

Orsu Waterfall is one of the most majestic waterfalls in Awgu, located in Awgunta, Awgu LGA in Enugu State. The Waterfall is located with a valley and surrounded by trees providing a perfect shelter for visitors to the fall.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Amanagwu Waterfall

Amanagwu waterfall is located in Arochukwu Local Government Area of Abia State, Amanagwu Waterfall is one of the many tourist attractions in Abia state and the most popular Waterfall in the state.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Iyi Uba Waterfall

Iyi Uba Waterfall is one of the many waterfalls in Enugu state. The Iyi Uba Waterfalls which is situated in Obinagu town within the deep valley is surrounded by mini caves while the water source is inside one of the caves.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Obialu Ohuu Waterfall

Obialu Ohuu waterfall is one of the highest Waterfall in Mmaku. The Waterfall is surrounded by beautiful rock formations and beautiful trees providing perfect shades for visitors to the area. When you explore Awgu, make sure to visit the Waterfall.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:36am On Apr 05, 2021
Ezeagu Waterfall

Ogbagada popularly known as Ezeagu Waterfall is one of the most popular Waterfall in Enugu, located with in the Ezeagu tourist complex in Obinofia Ndiuno. The Ezeagu Waterfall is at the lower end of the Okpoku Spring, a cold and warm spot within the Ogbagada river.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Awhum Waterfall

The Awhum Waterfall is the most popular Waterfall among all the waterfalls in Enugu state. Located at Amaugwe village in Awhum, UDI Local Government Area, Enugu State. The majestic waterfall within the Awhum monastery is a must visit for every lover of nature and tourism.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:43am On Apr 05, 2021
Ngwo Waterfall

Ngwo Waterfall is located in Ngwo Enugu. This enchanting Waterfall dropping down from a small opening at the roof of the Ngwo cave forming a shallow pool at the cave floor and flows out as a small stream has over the years became top tourist destination in Enugu.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Owerre Ezukala Waterfall

Also known as Ogba Ukwu Waterfall is one of the tallest Waterfall in South-Eastern Nigeria. The Waterfall presents one of the greatest natural tourist attractions in Anambra State. The Waterfall over the years has become a top choice destination for tourists.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:51am On Apr 05, 2021
The Ngwo Pine Forest

The shade of Ngwo Pine Forest are heavenly, the serenity is priceless and the atmosphere is pleasing to the siyl. With it's beautiful canopy coverings of pine trees, the forest is a perfect place for picnic and meditation.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Akwuke Sand Beach. You might wonder why but this is one of the most popular picnic ground in Enugu, people troop into Akweke beach for one fun activity or the other both from within and outside the state.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Mmam Riverside, Awlaw.

For those who enjoys picnic by the waterside, in the town of Awlaw in Oji river is this amazing place for picnic just by the Riverside. While in the town for picnic you can also visit the Awlaw Waterfall, explore the Awlaw cave and swim the mmam river.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Ezeagu Waterfall at Ezeagu Tourist complex. "Students Favourite" The beauty and serenity of the area makes it one of the most popular picnic ground in the state. Fun seekers at the Waterfall can explore the Iheneke lake and cave near the Waterfall.

Atakwu-Akwuke HillTop

Although this place is a little difficult to get to but if you want to have a picnic in a quiet and one of the most beautiful hill top in Enugu. This is the place to go. This hilltop can be acceded through Akwuke or Atakwu. Nicknamed Edu-Abiola Hill

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:10am On Apr 05, 2021
Milliken Hill, Enugu

The building in the third pic are European quarters.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:11am On Apr 05, 2021
The 4.8km Milliken Hill road is a long and narrow highway at the cliff edge of the hill, constructed after coal discovery on the hill. It was named after the head engineer who designed the road. Beneath the hill is the Iva Valley coal mines.

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:12am On Apr 05, 2021
More

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:17am On Apr 05, 2021
Coal camp Hill, Enugu.

1 Like

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Random photos

Re: If You Reside In Coal City I've a question For You by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:35am On Apr 05, 2021
M

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Ghanaians Really This Nice? / Today I Went To The Zoo In Kano. / Best 15 Countries That Desperately Need Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.