Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Deleted - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Deleted (2905 Views)

It Works Ope Oooooo / I M Here For A Date. Who Is The Lucky Girl? It Could Be U! / A Working Class Guy Is Looking For A Single Lady - Possible Marriage If It Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by mbola(f): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2008
oh please
Re: Deleted by Tonyet1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2008
Get a Guy/Babe this Xmas, with this tips!

i don't get my stuffs from the internet like some folks insinuate, just a long time of practise, they say practise makes one perfect

there'd never been any time to get a hot chic like christmas, "afterall everyone's looking for love", "afterall[b] someone[/b] needs a gift of love"

Tip1: your wardrobe

the yuletide is a season of newness, let your wardrobe fuss a new personality of yourself, look new, look neat, look smart and better advice, try adding a little red on some outfits if not all, let the opposite know that you are trendy, every great person love

Tip2: Give a Gift

it is said that the foundation of any true relationship is giving, so for all ya wishing to squeeze your fist , please before you do that remember that the fastest and easiest way to get a true friend that can bow to your wishes needs a gift from you, best offers should range between a TEDDY BEAR, a necklace, a wrist band, eye rings, a customised hankerchief or t-shirt, or the advancees best cd, please for goodness sake try as much as possible to avoid getting them something way out of your pocket like a mobile phone for someone you havent known yet, or recharge cards and all the bla bla bla you know of.

Tip3: Cool hang outs

imagine a cool place you could invite a beautiful and gorgeous advancee to hang out with you, but please don't disclose your hidden motives for inviting them over, just plain words like "hey pretty i have somewhere i will want to take you to, be confident, best places i love could be a beach, a garden, a cinema. . . , plsssssssss not a dancehall, or some razzmatazz place where he/she may be frightened to incline your offer

Tip4: Do more of showing up over than calling

Love is physical, so show yourself over at their place and attraction will grow, don't depend so much on getting their number to do calling, they will get weary on calls and you might just be surprised that you will save more as to give them a deserving gift

BYE FOR TODAY. . . . ."remember love don't cost a thing"
Re: Deleted by gudgocio: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2008
i need a girl! thati s between the ages of 21 - 23 years old, she must be beautiful and down to earth and also she sholud also live in Lagos state. in caes any one is interested plz do send ur pics and reply 2 idinma_goodness@yahoo.com
Re: Deleted by Moyola(f): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2008
is there any 'girl like mad' undecided tongue
Re: Deleted by MrCrackles(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2008
Desperation at an un-assailable lead!! grin
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2008
@gudgocio you are one lucky dude i know many girls between that age, as for address go to kuramo beach,them plenty.
Re: Deleted by Tonyet1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
gudgocio:

i need a girl! thati s between the ages of 21 - 23 years old, she must be beautiful and down to earth and also she sholud also live in Lagos state. in caes any one is interested plz do send ur pics and reply 2 idinma_goodness@yahoo.com

bro they dont get a genuine chic that way, anyone who falls for this offer  could be way too cheap to a guy like you, follow some recipes up here they might help
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2008
gudgocio:

Are u tall, dark, RICH and handsome?
Pls give us ur specs.
Re: Deleted by Deshannel(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2008
Baaabeexxxxxxxxx.
Dont tel me u are dat desperate.
Re: Deleted by fez(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2008
o boy, this is not funny at all. u be badooooooo
Re: Deleted by zize01(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2008
O boy, i love your tip keep it rolling wink cool
Re: Deleted by CrazyMan(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
Thanks for posting this stuff. I must confess, its really useful.
Re: Deleted by semidaraeb(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2008
Hmmm,i hope say all dis long story dey work,sha anyway i wuld encourage brothas who meet babes 4 d first time 2 try and just be friendly no nid 2 hit on ha just like dat it get dem iritatd,but 4rm being friendly like helpn ha if she as a prob u can easily get al necesary details 4rm ha,also no wata wat dont appear desperate,b confidnt ladies like guyz who are bold and confident and knw dat they are sure of themself and ave wat it takes to be j man, try 2 make talk 2 u not u do al d talkin u can easly annoy dem dat way, cos u might just b borin dem, complement their looks or dres but dnt make it look like u re tryn 2 impress dem, buy wat u can afford and not 2 impres dem.money wil always play its part but dnt start it on money cos d day u dnt have?! U re done 4
Re: Deleted by rumpkisser(m): 1:18am On Mar 15, 2009
Try my STYLE, it has never failed me till date; and I've tried it with mostly all kind of GURLS.

Just walk up to her and tell her.

My 14 inch Machine-gun really admires your CUNT. You better try it out.
Re: Deleted by rumpkisser(m): 1:22am On Mar 15, 2009
Ok, this is how to tose a girl u just melt:
. . . . . .

MELT, right?

Just how do you go about melting. My GUY just demonstrate your manhood in all ramifications!!! And while in bed, give her a mind-blowing experience she'll have to carry for the rest of her life.

You r thru
Re: Deleted by mmyo: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2009
u dnt hv work at all u are jobless but hv enough time i can employ u as my typing sec
Re: Deleted by 190: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2009
wher is kingkong sef!
Re: Deleted by Phillfree(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2009
King, u got it all right, u gat game like ps3. Keep doin ur thing n don't give a Bleep abt wht people r sayin, they don't have anything to offer and as a matter of fact, nobody's thumbin up for them. And for that guy that said money talks, his wrong cos if money can talk then the whole world can hear me out. I hope it's acceptable if i don't be respectful.
Re: Deleted by binahmad(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2009
shut up
Re: Deleted by binahmad(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2009
:p

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You An April Born? Hook Up With Ur Birthmates / Mon Cherie.....seun / Marriage Of Convenience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.