Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Owerri Prison Break In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures (77796 Views)

Owerri Prison Break: Police Ignored DSS Intelligence Report Of Planned Attack / Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer / Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by GeneralPula: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Breaking the prison is not good.

But the truth is If boko haram members can repent,then prisoners in East can also repent.
Not only hausafulanis and yoruba muslims know how to repent.

Nigeria government should also free Evans,he must have repented by now.
Who is Evans?
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by kettykin: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Naajjii:

Nobody wants Igbo to stay, you can all get out from our land and go form your country. You can destroy all the police and prison in your ritualist infested east, let hoodlums and criminals take over your region we dont care. Now you people are killing our people from the north without provocation and you people are proud, by the time the table turned you people will come here and start crying northerner this northerners that. One thing i can assure you nyamiri people is Igbo can never rule us, you people are slaves and second class people , you can never rule Nigeria, you can only rule yourselves in your Igbo only Biafra

do you know how many igbos that have been murdered by herdsmen and boko haram till date , if igbo land is filled with hoodlums and criminal then what is your North filled with . When the table turns it will be igbo vs Hausa/fulani and no middle belt or Nigerian Army or Britain or Niger delta or Soviet Union /Russia , just Igbo vs Hausa fulani , an you will be shown you are nothing but an over bloated stupid , good for nothing tribe that wallows in a stupid sense of superiority by hiding under the cover of an unprofessional military

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by tutudesz: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Riseup4:
South East is the most marginalised region. Our actions and inactions have briefed them that they can never be President in their own country. A second class citizen treatment
Marginalized undecided South South make billions of dollars yearly for Nigeria and hasn't to show for it, so please tell me how much South East contribut yearly undecided
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by onuman: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2021
kingthreat:
Congratulations to the criminals, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, cultists, baby factory dealers in the South East. You can now easily do your enterprise in peace.
Terrorists and their Religious extremists all over the place here.
Let Nigeria’s security agencies investigate and say who exactly the killers and anarchists were. Never.

Terrorists and Jihad sympathizers here only de type of potential blood letting in the east by Nigeria armed forces.
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by SILVERLINES: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingk:
Somalia will be better than nigeria.... everyone should be ready for what is to come as you follow vow that you won't let BIAFRA go, either by comment or action. As for me, I've signed my death for biafra restoration so also my fellow legions.

We're no more afraid of death after all, brothers and friends have died in this struggle so, am/we are no more afraid of death...

We're solemnly waiting for the glorious call to restore BIAFRA...

#Biafranboy..... That's my identity.
cheesy cheesy

nwannem i dey with u
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Jayrow08: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Insecurity 4 9ja na something else
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Tranquillity360: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:
Who is Evans?
Are you not a Nigerian.
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by femijay8271(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
NobleRace:

They're releasing them in a bid to recruit them into fighting a possible war that may soon break out.

More men, more fighters.

hmmm, u might be right

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Naajjii: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
donnie:

I'm not Igbo but you speak like a fool. Did they tell you they want to be in the same country with you talkless of rule a falied state like Nigeria? It's like you haven't awoken yet to what is happening.
ha ha there you go , he is denying that he is Igbo. Why are you denying your ethnicity grin
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Dreadful: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Allow Biafrans to go. Y'all fools.
You are about to witness a real madness you've never seen in your lives before.
Allow Biafrans to go otherwise everybody will die.
You don't know the Monsters that have risen in the East. They are just starting.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by kingthreat(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
onuman:

Terrorists and their Religious extremists all over the place here.
Let Nigeria’s security agencies investigate and say who exactly the killers and anarchists were. Never.

Terrorists and Jihad sympathizers here only de type of potential blood letting in the east by Nigeria armed forces.

A brainwashed miscreant who worships Nnamdi Kanu day and night is trying to put the blame on people of other religions. When will these people ever be sensible.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
This was the way Kanuris islamic fanatics in the North East thought they will burn down Abuja.

Now nah them dey suffer am.

I believe IPOB should create a political party.

What useless political parties are you talking about? This is how you people advised our eternal leader to formed a useless political party, apga that is now in the control of sabotours and terrorist.

Biafra or there will be no Nigeria/Nigerians.
Let politicans family members come to defend useless Nigeria nah.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
tutudesz:

Marginalized undecided South South make billions of dollars yearly for Nigeria and hasn't to show for it, so please tell me how much South East contribut yearly undecided

Can you not stop being foolish, apart from Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers and Ondo. Imo and Abia provide hundreds of thousands of barrels of crude oil to Nigeria and again these two south Eastern States have the highest gas reserves in the country

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by donnie(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Naajjii:

ha ha there you go , he is denying that he is Igbo. Why are you denying your ethnicity grin

I am not, I just hate nonsnese.
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Naajjii: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:

do you know how many igbos that have been murdered by herdsmen and boko haram till date , if igbo land is filled with hoodlums and criminal then what is your North filled with . When the table turns it will be igbo vs Hausa/fulani and no middle belt or Nigerian Army or Britain or Niger delta or Soviet Union /Russia , just Igbo vs Hausa fulani , an you will be shown you are nothing but an over bloated stupid , good for nothing tribe that wallows in a stupid sense of superiority by hiding under the cover of an unprofessional military
ha ha you will have to jump over the the middlebelt to come and face the north. But you people tried to claim Idoma Land and they gave you a strong warning the last time. Just few Fulanis in your region are giving you hell and you are here talking trash
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

It's left to be determined if d attackers are Biafran agitators. There's nothing wrong with d Biafran agitation but like u rightly noted, engaging in this form of violence is uncalled for. It takes away whatever sympathy d public might give. Hopefully, it's not d Biafran people that are responsible for this.
Everything is wrong. It is called treason. If you want to agitate, go through your elected representatives. The review of our sovereignty or its dissolution of the country will not be at the whims of every emotionally unstable individual out there. It is a recipe for disaster and what's happening in the south East is an indictment on the SE not on the rest of the country. If you have a child, raise him or her well so he or she won't be a nuisance at grown-up. It is statements like yours that emboldened Boko Haram to carve out their caliphate during GEJs reign and till date, a lot of lives have been lost.
If we condemn Boko Haram we should correct all acts of treason.
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by ContentedK: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
Every one should pray for Nigeria

No one know what is yet to come

This is not about the north, west, south or East

This is about we the human..the poor Nigeria citizen with zero visa to western world

The Politicians who have brought hardship and insecurities to Nigeria all have Visas

From www.afrinotes.com

See more pictures below
and you think they can escape when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Lifestone(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
I know you have hatred for the igbos but try and be objective and see the settings of the whole country.
But he's right! Unfortunately you people are allowing this to define you.
Most of the people killed on daily basis are Igbo, the criminals released will be predominantly descend on South East before going to other part of Nigeria.
When Sunday Igboho began his noise in Yoruba Land, we were quick to call him to order.
I wish you guys well.
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Jolomenas: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingk:
Somalia will be better than nigeria.... everyone should be ready for what is to come as you follow vow that you won't let BIAFRA go, either by comment or action. As for me, I've signed my death for biafra restoration so also my fellow legions.

We're no more afraid of death after all, brothers and friends have died in this struggle so, am/we are no more afraid of death...

We're solemnly waiting for the glorious call to restore BIAFRA...

#Biafranboy..... That's my identity.
If you get mind post your location.
Ewu biafra
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fibonacci88:
Son's of anarchy. That series should have been scripted in Nigeria

If it were, would you buy such book?
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by tutudesz: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
obynzo:

Can you not stop being foolish, apart from Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers and Ondo. Imo and Abia provide hundreds of thousands of barrels of crude oil to Nigeria and again these two south Eastern States have the highest gas reserves in the country
Untapped gas reserve undecided so your foolishness is comparing what is on ground and with untapped gas reserve. Do you know how may unknown oilwell reserve are located in South South undecided
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Failed nation
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by sokera: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

So now you are saying it's IPOB that protested and on lagos and other parts of nigeria during endsars protest? And you will be claiming sense too? And BTW who is even sure if it's IPOB that did this? Now uou are so sure, tell us how you become so sure
Nnamdi Kanu said so , go listen to all his show during the protest
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by KanuSE: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
Every one should pray for Nigeria

No one know what is yet to come

This is not about the north, west, south or East

This is about we the human..the poor Nigeria citizen with zero visa to western world

The Politicians who have brought hardship and insecurities to Nigeria all have Visas

From www.afrinotes.com

See more pictures below

Deal with your politicians severely.
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by GeneralPula: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Are you not a Nigerian.
Yes, I’m not..
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jolomenas:

If you get mind post your location.
Ewu biafra
He just gave himself away and recklessly putting his poor parents into misery. They never learn.ha! Children every where.
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by EgusiShankly: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
This is #OWERRIPRISONBREAK
Over 1500 prison inmates were freed from Prison and police stations were set ablaze.

No one knows what is going on in Southeast !!!

Stay safe, it seems the entire Nigeria South East is in crisis.

©Afrinotes

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Queseda: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Can you all see a similar attack pattern to the End sars protest? When we say the end sars was political they call us names.
Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Femeto: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
So many problems in this country. Bad prisons, health care, e.t.c. For abroad people dey go prison go play.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break In Pictures by Hashabiah: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lifestone:

But he's right! Unfortunately you people are allowing this to define you.
Most of the people killed on daily basis are Igbo, the criminals released will be predominantly descend on South East before going to other part of Nigeria.
When Sunday Igboho began his noise in Yoruba Land, we were quick to call him to order.
I wish you guys well.
I am not igbo and I do not take sides with tribalism. What I am pointing out here is the general state of the nation. And as it stands, Nigeria is on the brink of anarchy due to multiple insecurities lapses all over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.