Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,427 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

The Girl That I'm Planning To Marry See What She Is Telling Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Girl That I'm Planning To Marry See What She Is Telling Me (513 Views)

10 Times This Meme Is Helpful In Telling Aproko People To Mind Their Business / What My Spirit Is Telling Me / See What "One Corner" Is Planning To Do Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl That I'm Planning To Marry See What She Is Telling Me by rockstar27(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Hello my nairalanders, how is the holiday going and I hope we all have a lovely weekend.
Pls I need ur advice on this issue because we all pray to have a better matrimonial home after marriage, I invited my wife to be to come and spend some days with me since there is Easter holiday, here is what she is telling me.
She told me that if we marry she can't be washing or mending my cloth I taught she was joking when she raised the topic, this year will make it four years we have been dating and we both loved ourself. and we have agreed to marry each other. pls my fellow readers I need ur advice on this issue because I can't take it easy for her if we later marry and she doesn't washing my clothes she is telling me that she is not a slave why she will be washing my cloth that she can only wash my boxers and underwear, I laughed.
pls what should I do, should we continue or do u see her as a good house material any way she is be a good girl to me I never regret of dating her but for her telling me this now am confused. pls ur advice is needed. thank u all as u will be giving me a series of advice...
Re: The Girl That I'm Planning To Marry See What She Is Telling Me by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2021
I don't know why most of you just feel blessed to display your stupidity in a public forum...

No good writing skills, yet you're feeling like a freaky alpha male waiting for your "house material" to wash your dirty clothes.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl That I'm Planning To Marry See What She Is Telling Me by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2021
. ... Hmmmm...nairalanders elders , come and advice us on this matter grin grin grin
Re: The Girl That I'm Planning To Marry See What She Is Telling Me by 1Alex: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2021
If you are not OK with that, quit. Broken engagement is better than a broken marriage
Re: The Girl That I'm Planning To Marry See What She Is Telling Me by candyguyofficia(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2021
Marry her she is the one made for you. 2021 some guys still overdosed on blue pill
Re: The Girl That I'm Planning To Marry See What She Is Telling Me by Hashabiah: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2021
Happy Easter to you too. First and foremost, are you a Christian? If you are then follow what the scriptures says regarding the qualities of wife. And lastly, I would advise you stay with this woman for three reasons :

1.She has dated you for 4years and it would be wickedness to leave her, because part of her biological clock has been wasted being loyal to you.

2. Marriage is a training ground where couples learn how to live togther and do things(no matter how unpleasant it might be) to please their spouse. In essence, be patient with her: sooner or later she might be willing to do your laundry out her own freewill.

3. As you earlier stated,she is good and has the qualities you seek, so keep her and mold her to the image you desire. But please do this in a godly manner. Even if it means you seeking the face of God and going for counseling with your spiritual leader.

Peace
Re: The Girl That I'm Planning To Marry See What She Is Telling Me by MolarT(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2021
They all say that bro...or most ladies say that... A lady I dated for long told me same tin the first time she spent a week with me.. I felt exactly the way u feel now... 3 days into her stay I went to work and came home and ll my dirty clothes washed.. she said it's the last time oo... My brother ..so many washing followed that one ooo... Las las..just calm down ..since she is ok in other aspects.. allow her..no be person go tell am to wash am..with uR busy schedule..she will use her head well as far as she is a gud and understanding woman...

Fast-forward to present... That babe is now my wifey..though we have done trad awaiting church wedding this year...
Just be sure of other tins abt her and see if u can cope..this alone is not a concern.. A gud girl knows what to do... I even washed my wives clothes once...
rockstar27:

Hello my nairalanders, how is the holiday going and I hope we all have a lovely weekend.
Pls I need ur advice on this issue because we all pray to have a better matrimonial home after marriage, I invited my wife to be to come and spend some days with me since there is Easter holiday, here is what she is telling me.
She told me that if we marry she can't be washing or mending my cloth I taught she was joking when she raised the topic, this year will make it four years we have been dating and we both loved ourself. and we have agreed to marry each other. pls my fellow readers I need ur advice on this issue because I can't take it easy for her if we later marry and she doesn't washing my clothes she is telling me that she is not a slave why she will be washing my cloth that she can only wash my boxers and underwear, I laughed.
pls what should I do, should we continue or do u see her as a good house material any way she is be a good girl to me I never regret of dating her but for her telling me this now am confused. pls ur advice is needed. thank u all as u will be giving me a series of advice...

(1) (Reply)

A Police Officer Celebrate His Promotion And Entering Problem / If You’re On This List, The Red List Was Made To Spoil Your December / Fuuny Scenes In Yoruba Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.