Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Is This Impossible To Do. Check If You Can Do It - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Is This Impossible To Do. Check If You Can Do It (523 Views)

Kindly Do Check Out My Work My Dear Noble Folks / Mission Impossible 6 Fallout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Impossible To Do. Check If You Can Do It by Emibolt: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Please someone should help me on how to clean these drawings on the below pictures, without it affecting the real part of the pictures. I want to reveal the original part of these pictures that has been shaded. Please help it's urgent.
I have another picture I want to apply it on.
Pleasess.

Re: Is This Impossible To Do. Check If You Can Do It by Jh0wsef(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Impossible To Do. Check If You Can Do It by faceland: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
What you are asking is close to witchcraft. Except someone has the original computer or phone that edited the picture so they can revert it, it is not possible. They can only make up new things in there from their imagination.

You are watching too many movies.
Re: Is This Impossible To Do. Check If You Can Do It by Jh0wsef(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2021
faceland:
What you are asking is close to witchcraft. Except someone has the original computer or phone that edited the picture so they can revert it, it is not possible. They can only make up new things in there from their imagination.

You are watching too many movies.

Hahaha. Laugh don wound me.

Someone on IG has asked me the same question.
E get things wey photo editor no fit do for him lifetime and this is one.

1 Like

Re: Is This Impossible To Do. Check If You Can Do It by 77al: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Emibolt:
Please someone should help me on how to clean these drawings on the below pictures, without it affecting the real part of the pictures. I want to reveal the original part of these pictures that has been shaded. Please help it's urgent.
I have another picture I want to apply it on.
Pleasess.

Quote me or send me a message if you got good money. I'd do it for you. It's going to look like it wasn't even edited.
Re: Is This Impossible To Do. Check If You Can Do It by Gfxguy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's easy to do. Send a DM

(1) (Reply)

Video Editing Or Sound Engineering: Which Is Better? / Sold / Women In Street Trade '(photo Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.