Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why You Must Eat Meat/fish Last While Eating? (opinion) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why You Must Eat Meat/fish Last While Eating? (opinion) (567 Views)

Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests / Which Nigerian Tribe Eat Meat Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Eat Meat/fish Last While Eating? (opinion) by Vikinatty(f): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
As a born Nigerian, i feel eating meat/fish last is good inorder for my interest of eating to be retained.

But i still think it is a foundation thing because parents enforced it on children inorder for kids to eat well.

That makes meat/fish the salary or bribe.

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE?
Re: Why You Must Eat Meat/fish Last While Eating? (opinion) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
---

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Eat Meat/fish Last While Eating? (opinion) by vikinatius(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emmyorbs:
It's just a culture of patience.

They teach us the art of being patient.

Even though meat and fish seem small on the food but seems to be the sweetest.

The same way some guys suck breasts first before going down.........while the impatient ones who rushed down always have themselves blamed pouring PE.

Hehehe grin grin

Na wa ooh, food matter don pass be careful.
Na true sha.
Re: Why You Must Eat Meat/fish Last While Eating? (opinion) by meobizy(f): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2021
So, which piece of meat should I eat last when enjoying suya?
Re: Why You Must Eat Meat/fish Last While Eating? (opinion) by Vikinatty(f): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
meobizy:
So, which piece of meat should I eat last when enjoying suya?

Very funny!
the last piece of meat.
Re: Why You Must Eat Meat/fish Last While Eating? (opinion) by Emarvel(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2021
Vikinatty:
As a born Nigerian, i feel eating meat/fish last is good inorder for my interest of eating to be retained.

But i still think it is a foundation thing because parents enforced it on children inorder for kids to eat well.

That makes meat/fish the salary or bribe.

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE?
You're right, it's a foundational thing.
The most hidden truth behind it is because, if you eat the meat first and while eating someone walks in, they'll think that you prepared the food without meats and that's a bruise on your ego.
Re: Why You Must Eat Meat/fish Last While Eating? (opinion) by Vikinatty(f): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2021
Emarvel:

You're right, it's a foundational thing.
The most hidden truth behind it is because, if you eat the meat first and while eating someone walks in, they'll think that you prepared the food without meats and that's a bruise on your ego.

Yea,people can just talk anyhow as if na their money person use take cook the food and meat.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shawarma Or Burger / Best Dishes For Overweight Toodlers / Where To Buy Original Honey In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.