Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude (24646 Views)

Frank Dallas Dies In Hotel Room Abia / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hmm. I wonder why I would find this confusing. The jokes write themselves at this point grin

Jeromejnr:

Lol..I don't do religion.

Jeromejnr:

Religion is man making fleshly efforts trying to reach God. True Chrsitianity is God giving grace (empowerment) to man for free to be able to be pleasing to God and keep His laws with a change of heart.

That's why it's hard for you to understand how many people go to hell. Because you have no knowledge of God. Just a dead waste of religion. (Except you repent).

Many of us practice the word as it is written.
Jeromejnr:

Of course you're confused.
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:

You don’t have to be a woman to be a misandrist

Patriachs see misandrist as either they are feminized men , radicalized female Feminist, or Faggotss hating men

Since , I'm not talking like a feminized man, I'm very homophobic, it is logical to presume you assume me as a radicalized female Feminist
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Gfrank07: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Demola - Proper Omo Mushin, always looking for attention...No let God slap that your stinking mouth for you..
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Monday60655(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Did anyone come and put Bible in your house? Or did anyone force to go to the hotel with your evil mission?
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by MightyHand(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
The truth hurts.
As long as you are engaged in Evil, whenever you see or hear the truth, it naturally breeds anger and hate in you because of what is in you.

The Holy Bible is GOD ALMIGHTY handbook to humanity.
The Holy Bible is the Word of GOD

Please Bro I will like to have words with you tonight
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Jeromejnr(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:
Hmm. I wonder why I would find this confusing. The jokes write themselves at this point grin

You a so called believer is still confusing herself.

Let me help your IQ small.

Religion is a set of practice on tyring to reach a god.

Christianity as defined by the bible is God reaching to man to have a relationship with Him without having to go through fleshly steps.

Jews have religion, Christians do not. Because God changed the order.

Jesus never came to establish a religion like Muhammed or Buddha. He came to give grace for a relationship.

I speak as a believer in the Bible not a Muslim, Buddhist or whatever. And since you claim to be a believer, I expected you to understand. But....

I believe I have explained enough from my previous comments. You can go back and reread them now with this foundation.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by JustforMen: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
You can fvck off... Bisi Ailment will be killed according to your 'tolerant' Islam and Islamic law.
So a good muslim is willing to side with a homosexual if he can win his debate about hijab?, tells alot about your mindsets. smh.
You can twist facts as much as you like but the truth remains. No one is stopping muslims from wearing Hijab on their own heads. The question is if they should wear hijab in originally christian schools with specified UNIFORMS... Uniform means Uniform or equal without any discrimination.
Why dont you want uniforms when the schools belonging to christians prescribe it for everyone, UNIFORMLY?
Soolmus:

Like the hijab saga, they don't want other people's kid to wear hijab on their own head... It's not even their head or that of their kids

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Righteousness2(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
MightyHand:

Please Bro I will like to have words with you tonight

Send a message on WhatsApp to the contact on my signature
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by MightyHand(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

Send a message on WhatsApp to the contact on my signature

Ok thanks
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:

You don’t have to be a woman to be a misandrist

Madame you're very confused
How can a self proclaimed and pragmatic Patriach like myself be misandrist

When we say women don't think and they always make absurd emotive rationalizations they claim we are toxic , I have strong prejudice and bias against women as I expect women and men should have only traditional roles like ancient civilization for the good of mankind and I make no apology about that

Women are second class citizens
Women are innately inferior to men physically, intellectually and evolutionary working with generalization as outliers abound and exceptions of rules exist

Very emotional and vulnerable creatures
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Oh. Since you claim it’s not the religion and it’s rituals that matter. but the relationship with God is what matters. Why is it hard for you to understand that homosexuals and those who advocate for their right to harassment-free existence can also have a relationship with God?

You are clearly agreeing WITH ME that anyone can have a relationship with God without being bound to the traditions and norms of the flesh as long as they try to be good at heart and good in how they treat others

And you’re trying to help my IQ. Like this? By talking yourself into a hole of your own making?

Boy bye
Jeromejnr:

You a so called believer is still confusing herself.

Let me help your IQ small.

Religion is a set of practice on tyring to reach a god.

Christianity as defined by the bible is God reaching to man to have a relationship with Him without having to go through fleshly steps.

Jews have religion, Christians do not. Because God changed the order.

Jesus never came to establish a religion like Muhammed or Buddha. He came to give grace for a relationship.

I speak as a believer in the Bible not a Muslim, Buddhist or whatever. And since you claim to be a believer, I expected you to understand. But....

I believe I have explained enough from my previous comments. You can go back and reread them now with this foundation.
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by cococandy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
I see you. Carry on wink
BLOODYSPERM:

Madame you're very confused
How can a self proclaimed and pragmatic Patriach like myself be misandrist

When we say women don't think and they always make absurd emotive rationalizations they claim we are toxic , I have strong prejudice and bias against women as I expect women and men should have only traditional roles like ancient civilization for the good of mankind and I make no apology about that

Women are second class citizens
Women are innately inferior to men physically, intellectually and evolutionary working with generalization as outliers abound and exceptions of rules exist

Very emotional and vulnerable creatures
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by kingkaka01: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Tolerance about religion is hypocrisy.

I honestly think you're sick bro. Sorry, it wasn't you I'm referring to.
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:
Oh. Since you claim it’s not the religion and it’s rituals that matter. but the relationship with God is what matters. Why is it hard for you to understand that homosexuals and those who advocate for their right to harassment-free existence can also have a relationship with God?

You are clearly agreeing WITH ME that anyone can have a relationship with God without being bound to the traditions and norms of the flesh as long as they try to be good at heart and good in how they treat others

And you’re trying to help my IQ. Like this? By talking yourself into a hole of your own making?

Boy bye

They can't , God destroyed a city for Sodomy, it is very painful to God to see his creatures behaving in manners that he did not design them for according to his original plan , homosexuality like Abortion is cruelty in the eyes of God , homosexuality is explicitly stated as a sin against God , abortion is injustice against the unborn

God's grace want to receive sinners doesn't mean he is not angry with them everyday
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by kingkaka01: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:
I see you. Carry on wink
Just like your mother right? Why not tell it to her face not here bro. Sorry, it wasn't you I'm referring to.
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Jeromejnr(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:

Boy bye

Please don't rope me into any silly agreement with you. Comprehension shouldn't be hard.

Sinners cannot have a relationship with God. God himself has said it over and over again.

But silly liberals love their lies.

You and the homosexuals and pedophiles should repent or that hell you people speak about will be your home.

Like someone earlier told you, don't ever quote, mention and type your rubbish again to Christians claiming something you don't understand.
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingkaka01:

Just like your mother right? Why not tell it to her face not here bro. Sorry, it wasn't you I'm referring to.
okay grin
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:
I see you. Carry on wink

I'm a principled man with strong ethics and so I can't support abortion because I value the sanctity of life

Your body Your choice Your right is a flawed way of justifying something that is morally wrong , the killing of an unborn infant
The world has shifted from political conservativism to radical liberalism as radical Progressive ideas are now becoming normalized and acculturated especially in western Societies but it's spread through globalization to other world nations
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
@bold, Even your Bible will argue with you on that. Not to mention that it also commands you not to judge.
I know I said something about selective “true believers”.
You didn’t understand that because here you are displaying it full glory. Blatantly ignoring Jesus’ command admonishing us not to judge. True believer lipsrsealed

Also why is it easy for y’all to easily jump from homosexuals and make the connection to pedophiles when it’s clear that heterosexuals are the majority of sexual assaulters to both other adults and unfortunately to children as well.
Why don’t you jump from heterosexuality into pedophilia when you are making an argument?. Why concern homosexuals with a crime that is predominantly committed by heterosexuals?

You don’t see it makes no sense? For real? .
Jeromejnr:

Please don't rope me into any silly agreement with you. Comprehension shouldn't be hard.

[b]Sinners cannot have a relationship with God. [/b]God himself has said it over and over again.

But silly liberals love their lies.

You and the homosexuals and pedophiles should repent or that hell you people speak about will be your home.

Like someone earlier told you, don't ever quote, mention and type your rubbish again to Christians claiming something you don't understand.
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
I feel like I can keep you ranting for hours about unrelated topics as long as I type one-two word responses to you like .

“Cool”
“Okay.”
“Carry on.”
“I see.”
“mmm hmm”.

Let’s try it. See how long I can keep you ranting? Wanna try it?
BLOODYSPERM:

I'm a principled man with strong ethics and so I can't support abortion because I value the sanctity of life

Your body Your choice Your right is a flawed way of justifying something that is morally wrong , the killing of an unborn infant
The world has shifted from political conservativism to radical liberalism as radical Progressive ideas are now becoming normalized and acculturated especially in western Societies but it's spread through globalization to other world nations

Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:
@bold, Even your Bible will argue with you on that. Not to mention that it also commands you not to judge.
You didn’t understand that because here you are displaying it full glory. Blatantly ignoring Jesus’ command admonishing us not to judge. True believer lipsrsealed

Also why is it easy for y’all to easily jump from homosexuals and make the connection to pedophiles when it’s clear that heterosexuals are the majority of sexual assaulters to both other adults and unfortunately to children as well.
Why don’t you jump from heterosexuality into pedophilia when you are making an argument?. Why concern homosexuals with a crime that is predominantly committed by heterosexuals?

The Bible explicitly stated in the Sodom story that the men of Sodom both young and old were homosexuals, that is why we have the bias homosexual men are pedophiles even though they might not be , but the clearest scripture with regards to God's repulsion and anger against sodomites showed small boys as gays which asides from the unnaturalness which gay represent to Christians, paedophilia is highly improper
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Jeromejnr(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:

Lol...as usual liberals who don't know the meaning of judge and who take one scripture out of context.

Is it not the same Bible that also said we should judge?

And if that is your definition of judging then we shouldn't also tell them God loves them and they will go to heaven since that will also be judging. Abi you think judging is always negative grin

See scripture below jare. I wonder how telling people what God says is judging.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by palsenator(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:

Why?!

Download English Quran, English Jewish Torah and English Bible and read . Ask yourself what difference Jews and Arabs have

Please from the angle of fanatism and leaves aside the origins... We know they are related bro....

Back to the question; what if Korans are found in hotels like the Bible? What do you think would have happened to such an hotel?
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:
I feel like I can keep you ranting for hours about unrelated topics as long as I type one-two word responses to you like .

“Cool”
“Okay.”
“Carry on.”
“I see.”
“mmm hmm”.

When we say women can't use deductive logic as they don't understand causation and correlation and are not ready to ever engage in any meaningful dialogue as they are innately Solipsisitic

Just see the way she discarded my meaningful discourse as ranting of topic when I'm relating liberal policies to homosexuality

Infact , never will I assume women can think, I thought religious conservative women were the dogmatic ones not knowing liberal women are the same

You are all the same
All of you
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cool
BLOODYSPERM:

When we say women can't use deductive logic as they don't understand causation and correlation and are not ready to ever engage in any meaningful dialogue as they are innately Solipsisitic

Just see the way she discarded my meaningful discourse as ranting of topic when I'm relating liberal policies to homosexuality

Infact , never will I assume women can think, I thought religious conservative women were the dogmatic ones not knowing liberal women are the same

You are all the same
All of you
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:

“Cool”
“Okay.”
“Carry on.”
“I see.”
“mmm hmm”.

You must be very misguided to think I'm seeking your attention, I'm always experimenting on these forums with liberal women and feminist to understand their nature and get strong data and statistics to use to develop theories and loose scientific journals about women as that's my niche study to emancipate my brother's from these gynocentric social order
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Jungleluv5: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
This guy is sick all round he needs to see a doctor
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol...as usual liberals who don't know the meaning of judge and who take one scripture out of context.

Is it not the same Bible that also said we should judge?

And if that is your definition of judging then we shouldn't also tell them God loves them and they will go to heaven since that will also be judging. Abi you think judging is always negative grin

See scripture below jare. I wonder how telling people what God says is judging.

Some liberals and social justice warriors have bastardized the scriptures to allow for depravity
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Jeromejnr(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Some liberals and social justice warriors have bastardized the scriptures to allow for depravity

They are only deceiving themselves.

I watch their rants a lot. Not very intelligent set of people.
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jeromejnr:

They are only deceiving themselves.

I watch their rants a lot. Not very intelligent set of people.

Don't mind her, she is looking for a way to justify and accept immorality and depravity with flawed logic
Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by banmee(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:
Makes sense how logical and humane you can be in many of your posts. I found that many people who can empathize with others are often dissociated from religious influence in their decision making processes. Also Most of my fellow believers have no logic . I don’t know how they come to conclusions on various topics and a lot of them are extremely unkind. Extremely. Not saying all atheists are humane though.

As for me, I’m surprised you didn’t know my stand. it’s going to be hard to convince me that a higher power doesn’t exist. I truly believe in that. However I’m only a Christian because I was born a Christian (and I like what I’ve read about Jesus) not because I believe it’s the only true religion by which one can practice their spirituality. Other religions are valid too.

So yea, I don’t believe the Bible is infallible. In fact I’m acutely aware of how the misogyny of their time greatly influenced what they wrote down and how they want us to believe God thinks.

You lucky. I be tink say you wan yab me. I for come Uzbekistan grin come show you pepper. But for real, don't change. Keep your critical and logical approach to issues. You remind me a lot of my wife. I can tell a lot about a person from the way they approach things. Very diplomatic up to the point where someone really pisses you off. Meanwhile, have you seen "the other guys"? You go laugh die I swear.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude by IME1: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cococandy, Ishilove, Poccahontas and co

1. That Christians say that Jesus is the only way, truth and life doesn't mean we are saying those who don't believe this are doomed. This is a topic for another day.
Our belief is based on the word of God that's why we are Christians. You can't be a Christian and not agree with the word of God? That means your claim to be a Christian is on a faulty Word, premise or doctrine.

2. If you truly like what you read about Jesus and that since you were born into a Christian home, you've chosen to remain one then accept it fully. Bisi Alimi was probably born into a Muslim or Christian home, I don't know, but he doesn't believe in either presently. Maybe cause neither supports homosexu.ality

3. Christianity is not in competition with anyone or faith. There's no christianisation agenda. When they built schools and hospitals and others, they didn't force their faith down anyone's belief. Read about Holy Arousa, Qua Iboe and establishment of schools in the north. There is a Christian message and you take it or leave it. Anyone forced into Christianity can never please God, for without faith you can't please God. It's a personal conviction. That's why it's common among the Yorubas and a few other tribes to see in one family - Cele, Muslim, Catholic, Winners, Deeper life and Olumba Olumba... they all choose their personal paths

4. Christianity is against the meaning and position of all the letters making up the LGBTQI+ There's no one among them that is condoned or tolerated by God. God didn't make them so. God made them man and woman.

5. Further to this Christianity is against fornication, adultery, paedophilia, sodomy, incest, BDSM, and all their extended families and in laws. No room for them. God doesn't weigh adultery as being lighter than homosexu.ality or paedophilia. They are all sexual sins.

6. Furthermore, se.x between married couples is lawful but not all se.x between them are permissible. The issue of ana.l and or.al sex which is common among gay.s is wrong. This also applies to heterosexuals who engage in them, be them married or not. This is story for another day. I'll tell you why, because I've heard "Christian" marriage counsellors say once married, couples can do whatever "karma sutra" tells them! What abnormally. Karma sutra that is an Indian god abi goddess how does it relate to the Christian faith or marriage practise among Christians. So in the name of marriage a woman can tie her husbands neck with chain or the man use wipe because they want to get kinky and spark up their 'love' abi 'married' life... ewww BDSM and real scars and pain and no senselessness... kinky grin cheesy

7. LGBTQI and all their additional alphabets is a pride movement like KKK and not a civil rights movement as was the case of Mandela, Martin Luther king jnr or Malcolm X. Pride movements are rebellious movements. They are hydra headed monsters that give birth to more demons. Whether neo-nazi, white supremacists or boko haram - they are all rebellious movements. LGBT will eventually lead to agitation for siblings to marry, mother to marry son or father to marry cat (ands it has already started) or lowering the ages of consent for se.x.
yes it was on NL fp that a report showed that when a man was caught with a girl, the girl said she liked it and she asked for it. Her consent as a minor doesn't make it right. Age for consent is 18 years in many countries. Consent doesn't approve homosexu.ality and disapprove paedophilia they are both aberrations, mental abnormalities so says their mental health textbooks and common sense.
When our Lady Park refused to sit in the back of the bus during the civil rights movements, it was not rebellion but assertion of a LAW REMOVING SEGREGATION THAT HAD BEEN PASSED. She was merely enforcing it. It's just like walking on a zebra crossing even if cars refuse to stop. Person fit die, but na your right. That's why the Bible says wisdom is profitable to instruct.

8. This brings me to the tolerance and misguided tag of homophobia by people like Poccahontas who run with it. Wisdom is profitable to instruct. I dey Nigeria, when I go Canada I go know how I wan waka for street if I see 2 grown men or women kissing. It's their law and they have been given the right, but is it right? If I kick against them I'd be accused of being a law breaker and trampling on their rights. That's where wisdom comes in. Like the LGBTQI which have gone through legislation and court judgments, those of us who kick against homosexu.ality should do so by the law backed with prayers and fasting. We must support same sex prohibition laws as was passed by GEJ.
Martin Luther King and Mandela and even Ghandi never used violence, hatred or lewd talks to fight the enemies. I can never support killing, abusing or victimising homosexuals. I won't let them into my business or be in theirs doesn't mean I discriminate, it's me exercising my choice. Just like my biological uncle whose policy is not to employ relations. Mind you the guy na billionaire. His choice... tolerating homosexuals is not accepting them or advocating for their rights. It's doing what Jesus will do. When Jesus met the adulterous woman He didn't stone as He was sinless, but told her to go and sin no more. Not wanting to be with them is not homophobia we no dey fear them, phobia na fear na awon woke people. It's us not wanting to be unequally yoked. Trust me there are many Christians who cut off from adulterous, fornicating and paedophilic people when they find out their status! grin

9. Finally for now cool I've stayed in Hamdala Hotels way back in the 90s and I saw Koran, I didn't leave. I have stayed in a hotel in Calabar (I don forget the name), I saw Bible. I wanted to leave the room. Why? Because the previous lodger must have been a chimney. The smell of cigarette was intense. Look at BBN house na, no be Mercy and Ike they read bible under duvet? I no watch am oh but na for highlights NL dish give people like me wey no fit watch such. So Bible, book of Mormon, Awake, Daily manna, rhapsody or Koran being in a room doesn't automatically convert somebody. God does in His own way and time.

We all have our prejudices and beliefs.
I'm prejudiced against tribalism, assassination, corruption, oppression and sexual immorality but I can never hate the persons. As long as they have life, they have hope of salvation.
I've my belief, I'm a Christian, not a fanatic, not denominational or confrontational, but I do hold the teachings of the Bible absolute. I'm aware that translations have evolved and adulterated the Word but God has helped us in knowing the truth.
This truth has set me free for this life and assured me with a promise of the life to come- eternity with Christ Jesus. A number of NLders have died with or without our knowing. Some we stop seeing their comments. At that point, it won't matter what naptu, lala, izzou, righteousness, jesusjnr, fati, zzor, slaw or manna said. It will be you and your fate. With this reality why should I be chained by arguments and debates by NLders who are also on their own pilgrimage through this life. I just pray that we all here be counted among the saints, amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Runtown Blasts Fan Who Apparently Shaded Him Over His Music Beat / Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer / Frank Edoho & Sandra Welcome 2nd Child In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.