Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer (34964 Views)

4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin / Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Grandmeister(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2021
tayooluwole:

While you are at the comfort zone of your home drinking all sort of wine and beers...them police people no get life to live? Them no get pikin way depend on them? Them no get wife whom they love dearly ? I will advise u to pick up form to join the police so that you can protect the public property and the citizen from terrorist
Let me get you straight, the policeman becomes a family man when confronted by an equally armed person but becomes a fearsome and galant officer when faced with a person carrying placards? If that doesn’t sound cowardly and shameful to you then there’s a bigger problem here. The guns issued to police officers is it meant for decoration? Oh wait, it is meant for Keke riders and placard carrying youths abi?

7 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Kenneth10110(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2021
post=100533476:
A picture speaks more than a thousand words........

Now i believe you are been paid for all this. You are far from the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by MozB: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2021
Abascoh:
Nigerian police are experts in flying fence whenever the chips are down.
Those people dont even have bullets loaded in their guns, not to talk to of good weapons and shields. Wetin them wan carry fight? Teeth?
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by seangy4konji: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2021
The day police man was taking cover with me at akinyemi when they attacked first bank at town planning...can you imagine I selense hold my can beer palm for one corner deh hear bullets ratata. Police come my side deh remove him cloth say oga abeg give me ur shirt. You wear inner...I say koni da fun e...ma wa fi ti e koba me...oni won ma pami ton ba ri asho olopa lorun me...were lawon boiz yen. Ibon LA lon GBE wa..I say.

Emi mo ma tu ashiri eee...

Na. Godbdeh save uabfor Nigeria. Na failed state.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by letitrainnow(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Prison break resurface part 23
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Criticalinfo: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2021
post=100533452:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace.........

Fulani herdsmen indeed!! ����
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by lexy2014: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2021
DennisEche:
This IGP is one of the weakest IGP in recent times. He is confused, succumbing to Endsars and disbanding Sars is one of his greatest undoing's

What has endsars got to do with this situation?
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Isobug: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2021
post=100533476:
A picture speaks more than a thousand words........
It beats my thinking capacity to believe that you are doing this just for 30k. I mean this is absolutely horrendous for a grown up man of your type. Could this act be borne out of hatred for Igbos? Honestly, I can't really discern why

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by houseontherock: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2021
tribalistseun:
The Zoo Police are cowards and useless
Spineless weaklings who should have fought back
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by OgThanos: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2021
Totilopussylick:
How's he a wise officer? By running away from what he's trained for
Lol
Yu kidding right.
Put your self in the officer's shoe and tell me you won't run for you dear live
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Rodwave: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2021
AuroraB:
Shame kankan una no get.
The attack at the prisons was before yours. But in your usual way of ignoring distress even if it's happening next house, you ignored to act as the security officers you rightly are. You thought it would end there. Alas, they came for you and today, it's dawned on us, you are being paid for nothing! State headquarters housing so many other forces and beside the government house sad
Tueh
You waited to count to 200 of them. Negodu embarassed

Haha.. He was busy counting the number of the hoodlums instead of engaging them. Talk about giving a security job to a coward. Their shame dey shame me

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by bishopkay: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2021
Fence jumpers but dem no dey jump fence when dem Wan go do illegal raid o

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by letitrainnow(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2021
Run for safety first before you can save lives.
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by zoghys: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2021
Abascoh:

What will you have done better in his shoes?. Those guys though can be an ass are as much victim like me and you.
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Rodwave: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2021
Grandmeister:

Let me get you straight, the policeman becomes a family man when confronted by an equally armed person but becomes a fearsome and galant officer when faced with a person carrying placards? If that doesn’t sound cowardly and shameful to you then there’s a bigger problem here. The guns issued to police officers is it meant for decoration? Oh wait, it is meant for Keke riders and placard carrying youths abi?

Don't mind the hediot. He might be a son to one criminal bribe taking police cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by AntiWailer: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2021
bobowaja:
Flying fence when they saw armed people but will be very brutal on armless protesters. NPF is a joke jare

No they should av opened fire so u shout Massacre.

Confused citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Digitallen(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2021
ounpe ki won to fi ibon fo ori yin da nu
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Rodwave: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2021
tayooluwole:

While you are at the comfort zone of your home drinking all sort of wine and beers...them police people no get life to live? Them no get pikin way depend on them? Them no get wife whom they love dearly ? I will advise u to pick up form to join the police so that you can protect the public property and the citizen from terrorist

You should be ashamed of yourself for writing this rubbish. I am sure that you are one those bribe taking police criminals. Did anyone force them to join police? Were they not the one shooting and killing people over 20 naira everywhere in the monkey Republic? If the attackers were to attack the government house that day. Is this the nonsense you are going to say?

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by udemzyudex(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2021
Totilopussylick:
How's he a wise officer? By running away from what he's trained for

Safety first, they were outnumbered, you would have done worse so rest.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Grandmeister(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2021
Rodwave:

Don't mind the hediot. He might be a son to one criminal bribe taking police cowards.
I have lost all respect and admiration for the security forces in this country. No professionalism, no accountability, no honor! Whenever boko haram engages the military they will remember their guns are not efficient. When the police is confronted by boys with little to no training they remember they have families..and I ask, are the Nigerian forces only adept at engaging people who don’t shoot back at them? This means that we’re sitting ducks for outside hostilities.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by naija4life247: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2021
Kudos Owerri Boys.
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Rodwave: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2021
MozB:

Those people dont even have bullets loaded in their guns, not to talk to of good weapons and shields. Wetin them wan carry fight? Teeth?

But their guns are always loaded whenever they see unarmed protesters abi. You fuuls should stop making excuses for the useless police thieves.

6 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Awaja(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2021
Vum better pass statement
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by yusluvad(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2021
Lol grin grin
Baba fo fence cool cool
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by benavatar(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2021
Abascoh:
They are expertly trained in fence jumping
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Rodwave: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2021
Grandmeister:

I have lost all respect and admiration for the security forces in this country. No professionalism, no accountability, no honor! Whenever boko haram engages the military they will remember their guns are not efficient. When the police is confronted by boys with little to no training they remember they have families..and I ask, are the Nigerian forces only adept at engaging people who don’t shoot back at them? This means that we’re sitting ducks for outside hostilities.

Some of these hediots defending these police cowards don't know what they are doing to themselves. Nigerian police is a criminal organisation that must be disbanded before anything can ever work in this God forsaken country. You need to be in any police station for just a day to know the extent of disaster those police are to the society.
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Gandollaar(f): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2021
AntiWailer:

No they should av opened fire so u shout Massacre.

Confused citizens
Confused you!

Did you read your quotasystem IGPs report? Did you read all the very very sophisticated weapon he said they brought?

So how did the police know this since no arrest or casualty was recorded. Who counted the hoodlums to know they were 200? So instead of battling 200 gunmen that stormed your house, armed to the teeth, you started thinking of how it will be termed extrajudicial killings?

Buhari is dense upstairs, but his followers are even denser. They are all zombies incapable of rational thinking

BroWailer!

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by orikoku: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2021
Ahaha i can't laugh again. The police said he jumped the fence. Bush meat don catch hunter.
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by Greatkenny2: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2021
What a comic relief.... this script is getting funnier by the minute
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by MozB: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2021
Rodwave:

But their guns are always loaded whenever they see unarmed protesters abi. You fuuls should stop making excuses for the useless police thieves.

Ok... Sorry sir. We fools will not make excuses for them again.
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by xcuggsm(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section
Just know that the policemen did not engage the so called "hoodlums' because they may be covertly sympathetic to the cause of the invaders JUST AS WE HEAR THAT THE SOLDIERS IN THE NORTH EAST DO NOT ENGAGE BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS

So sad that Nigeria my country has turned to a nation of "to your tents O' Israel" cry
Re: Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer by cloud(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2021
bobowaja:
Flying fence when they saw armed people but will be very brutal on armless protesters. NPF is a joke jare
He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. Few police men fighting a mob of 200 or more, is a lost cause. This is not a Hollywood action movie o, 1 bullet can end your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Sokoto State (More Pictures And Video) / Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.