Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Can Help You Get Opay Pos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help You Get Opay Pos (143 Views)

How To Get Opay Aggregator Code (for Fast POS Approval) / How To Apply & Get Opay POS Machine For Your Business In 2021 / How To Get Opay Mini Pos And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Get Opay Pos by Sukkyy2010: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
I was advice here in Nairaland to engage money Agent business and since I've venture into the business no regret. So I feel like doing this will serve a way of paying back to the forum as I observed that there are helpless fellows who are interested in starting the business but found getting pos difficult especially Opay Pos which happen to be the topnotch among others.

So if you're interested in getting the POS Opay in particular you can kindly reach me on WhatsApp 07_055_501_729

Where I'll be guiding you with the step by step procedures by which you can apply and get the pos all by yourself without paying a damn to nobody.
Re: I Can Help You Get Opay Pos by OlawaleBammie: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sukkyy2010:
I was advice here in Nairaland to engage money Agent business and since I've venture into the business no regret. So I feel like doing this will serve a way of paying back to the forum as I observed that there are helpless fellows who are interested in starting the business but found getting pos difficult especially Opay Pos which happen to be the topnotch among others.

So if you're interested in getting the POS Opay in particular you can easily join this WhatsApp link below:

Where I'll be guiding you with the step by step procedures by which you can apply and get the pos all by yourself without paying a damn to nobody.
https:///KIV5BFJ8X3H0IpssMRzjXk
the link no go oga, pls check am.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Excluded By IMF From Debt Relief Funds / Agricultural Business & Feed Mill Consulting In Nigeria / 30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos/ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.