Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,418 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x (383 Views)

Quiz - What Do You Know About The Lg Xboom Xl7s Speaker / Panasonic Vs LG Television / I Need To Buy The LG TV 50 Inch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by omotolsy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hi Guys,

The LG G8 and LG G8X are similar in some ways but there are very obvious differences.

The G8 obviously has a better screen and a lesser battery but packs in some knock out punch. However, the G8X has a bigger screen and bigger battery.

Both phones have same Snapdragon 855, 6GB RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage.

I did a quick review of the G8 and an extensive review of the G8X's gaming features with it's extra screen which serves as a Gamepad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dkvqt7_uLg

After using both phones i can say i prefer the G8X over the G8 because of the dual screen, better image quality, bigger screen, less obvious notch and better battery.

Please watch and share your thoughts in the comment section.
Do not forget to subscribe to get notifications.

1 Like

Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by yemkoguru(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
I've use both

G8x is overall better choice 1). damn awesome battery 2). loudspeaker is balanced 3). slight brighter display

G8 1).feels much smarter/compact. 2).display is much more fluid and better colors
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by omotolsy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
I agree
yemkoguru:
I've use both

G8x is overall better choice 1). damn awesome battery 2). loudspeaker is balanced 3). slight brighter display

G8 1).feels much smarter/compact. 2).display is much more fluid and better colors
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by omotolsy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:48am On Apr 07, 2021
yemkoguru:
I've use both

You said it all..

But for battery is same cuz of the screen size on the g8x just imagine using the dual screen on it, it won't last at all..
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2021
omotolsy:
LG LG LG LG

https://www.mysmartprice.com/gear/lg-v70-ai-benchmark/

I said it before this ppl want to do us April fool grin grin grin
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by omotolsy(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2021
Lol
meshachdbuzz:

I said it before this ppl want to do us April fool grin grin grin
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by omotolsy(m): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2021
Using the dual screen saps battery life soo much.

Evenwhen you switch off the other screen, it still saps.
meshachdbuzz:

You said it all..

But for battery is same cuz of the screen size on the g8x just imagine using the dual screen on it, it won't last at all..
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by omotolsy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro M1 2020 / Neatly Used Redmi Note 7 SOLD / Direct From USA. Iphone 12 And 11 And Macbook 2012 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.