Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why You're Not Making Sales Part 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You're Not Making Sales Part 1 (91 Views)

This Is Why Your Business Is Not Making Sales / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You're Not Making Sales Part 1 by ennyspalace(f): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Good evening Beautiful People��

Happy Easter
Don't say I didn't try for you o���

Here's the chicken

Sure, miss you too��

Oya, lemme quickly address something
It is Absolutely Unethical❌❌❌ to message a stranger with *Hey*

Even *Hi* and *Hello* or *Good morning* shouldn't just stop there❌❌❌

Please, go straight to the point

First impression matters alot‼️
������Why should you do this abi?

1. It depicts you as an *Authority*
The value you place on yourself is what people will place on you

People will *never call* you what you've not called yourself

2. People are busy with life and stuffs, typing Good morning and expecting a feedback before continuing your message will leave you stranded
Never wait for reply, go straight to the point.

*It's the point that Matters*

View it as this, you applied for a job interview via Email
How will you feel if the interviewer sends you

*Hello, Aspirant Good morning*
That's all, with no further info��‍♀️
Exactly!
That's The same way it feels.

3. Networking is Important to sales
They are brothers and Sisters
Introducing yourself and what you do or intend to do will give you leverage of the person saving your contact and connecting with you if not at the moment, in the future���
I do this a lot�

4. NEVER SAY *SORRY* OR *SORRY TO BOTHER YOU*
People do this a lot
Why should you feel like you're bothering me because you want to network with me
I mean, if you want me to feel like you're bothering me, I'll definitely feel that way and respond to you back like I'm being bothered

*See, Value yourself*‼️
*You're an Authority*‼️

Whether you Sell or are being sold to���

Never feel sorry for networking��

Hope you got value?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Still Time To Benefit From The Free Version Of Groovefunnels! / Buy Your Data SUBSCRIPTION At Cheaper Rate / 30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos/ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.