Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Covid 19 Vaccine What To Expect In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 Vaccine What To Expect In Nigeria (146 Views)

UK Approves Pfizer Vaccine, What's Next For The United States? / Expect 100% Hike In Drug Prices, PSN Tells Nigerians / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19 Vaccine What To Expect In Nigeria by Idara1410: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hey people,

Have you received your new green international passport �.
Have you considered taking the covid 19 vaccine, have you received your first dose ? Well in this video as a medic I took you thru the process, what I experienced , the symptoms, what you should expect and do when you receive the dose. Is it safe or not ? Well watch to the end of the video to know.
If at the end you like the video, please give it a thumbs up, share and feel free to drop ur comments and please subscribe if you haven’t .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0UH7GpCcoU&feature=youtu.be

Thank you .

Lalasticlala

Re: Covid 19 Vaccine What To Expect In Nigeria by Hashabiah: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
I will take my first dose after 5years grin
Re: Covid 19 Vaccine What To Expect In Nigeria by idomalord: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
I will take my first dose after 5years grin

After rapture don sound ba
Re: Covid 19 Vaccine What To Expect In Nigeria by Hashabiah: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
idomalord:

After rapture don sound ba
Anyhow you put it, na you sabi
Re: Covid 19 Vaccine What To Expect In Nigeria by lydafo: 1:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Although vaccines are gradually being used, Europe, as the first region to appear, still needs to focus on.

(1) (Reply)

NCDC Investigating Blood Clotting In Early Recipients Of Astrazeneca Vaccine / Get This Ebook For Free: About Women's Health. / Back On Nairaland After Many Hustle And Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.