Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! (2051 Views)

Buy Cheap And Latest Ps4 and ps5 Digital OFFLINE GAMES. (offline Package) / Buy Cheap And Latest Ps4 And ps5 Digital OFFLINE GAMES. (offline Package) / Top Ten Psx/ps One Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by alistrong(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Can someone explain in details how to go about downloading or copying games from friends and making it work on my own Xbox offline..
Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by tunnelgistrealm: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
alistrong:
Can someone explain in details how to go about downloading or copying games from friends and making it work on my own Xbox offline..

Me too want to know?
Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by spoilerx: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
buy the CD
Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by KennyRouge: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
I have CD for sell
Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by KennyRouge: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hot

1 Like

Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by arazanbal: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
let me explain. xbox games cannot be download offline via computer as PS4 games because from the original xbox one to the latest series X/S cannot be hacked. so you are left with 3 options

1. you connect your xbox one to the internet, visit the Microsoft store there buy the games you want and download.

2. you subscribe to xbox gamepass which is 1usd for the first month and copy games from anybody who has downloaded games available on gamepass

3. you buy CD

NOTE. you cannot download a game from Microsoft store which you don't own.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by tunnelgistrealm: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
KennyRouge:
Hot
Okay cool, do you have GTA 5
Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by tunnelgistrealm: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
arazanbal:
let me explain. xbox games cannot be download offline via computer as PS4 games because from the original xbox one to the latest series X/S cannot be hacked. so you are left with 3 options

1. you connect your xbox one to the internet, visit the Microsoft store there buy the games you want and download.

2. you subscribe to xbox gamepass which is 1usd for the first month and copy games from anybody who has downloaded games available on gamepass

3. you buy CD

Thanks man, really what we neededsmiley
Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by ibawon(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2021
arazanbal:

3. you buy CD

Wait ooo, then how did the guy at Costain load all the games on my Xbox one X
Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by arazanbal: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
ibawon:

Wait ooo, then how did the guy at Costain load all the games on my Xbox one X

because he has already downloaded the games with his own account (own games) or copy/download gamepass games from someone who has the games, so games will definitely show in his xbox one if he subscribe for gamepass if it the games he copied for u. another thing is home share, this can be done by login in his account on ur xbox and copy all his games in his xbox to your own, now you can use ur own account to play does his games since he has validated it in your console. for this to work u will select my HOME XBOX in settings. this last part is what PS 4 people that does not have hacked console does. dm the call am packages.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by tunnelgistrealm: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
arazanbal:

because he has already downloaded the games with his own account (own games) or copy/download gamepass games from someone who has the games, so games will definitely show in his xbox one if he subscribe for gamepass if it the games he copied for u. another thing is home share, this can be done by login in his account on ur xbox and copy all his games in his xbox to your own, now you can use ur own account to play does his games since he has validated it in your console. for this to work u will select my HOME XBOX in settings. this last part is what PS 4 people that does not have hacked console does. dm the call am packages.

you really know alot about consoles, kudos smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by abiodunbright(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
I download games on xbox 360 and xbox one consoles.....you can try me 081422970foursix
Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by Thecreatorx: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by Holardimeji94(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
How much is per game for Xbox 360
abiodunbright:
I download games on xbox 360 and xbox one consoles.....you can try me 081422970foursix
Re: How To Download Xbox One Games Offline! by abiodunbright(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Holardimeji94:
How much is per game for Xbox 360

1k each if your games has been hacked already.

(1) (Reply)

Buyers and sellers of Games And Accessories, Read This. / Steam To Release 'Hatred' First Ever Mainstream Adult Only Game [PC] / Help: Ps3 Super Slim Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.