Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Should You Invest In Crypto Currencies? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Should You Invest In Crypto Currencies? (188 Views)

Why Should You Invest In Video Editing Apps Like Splice? / Why Should You Invest In Health And Fitness App Development? / Why Should You Invest In Mobile App Development? Here Is The Answer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should You Invest In Crypto Currencies? by boy16(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Since I am an investor, the falling price of cryptocurrency disappoints me. Nevertheless, I haven’t sold my bitcoins even in its worse times. Despite price fluctuations, I realized that cryptocurrency is a better option than fiat. It’s more dividable, secure, faster and cheaper to transact, more private.

I remember my first purchase of bitcoin, I was excited!
I have not bought goods or services with crypto yet but trade it for another crypto. I had both gains and losses. Still, I’m convinced nothing that can bring a larger profit in a short period of time than crypto. The digital money is here to stay. Even financial experts and traditional institutions admitted it so why shouldn’t you?

You can start by signing up on binance which is on the best crypto platform

You earn 5% on your every crypto trade when you sign up here..

https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=M5NQ5ZL4

(1) (Reply)

Solar Inverter / Biggest Tech Companies You Can Work For In Nigeria / I Have 8yrs Facebook Acc Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.