Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Utme Change Of Institution/course - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Utme Change Of Institution/course (19604 Views)

JAMB Change Of Institution/course / Jamb Change Of Institution/course Problem : Pls / Branches Of Jamb Office To Get Your Change Of Institution/course Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by enessye(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
@darwain thanks so much.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2011
enessye:

@darwain thanks so much.
Have you gotten it?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by kaelv101: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
ANY EFFECT LATTER?? sm1 told mi dat if i change my institution dat it wud av an effect on ma admission, is dat true? bcuz i scored and d schl i put in 4 a shl dat take 200 and nw switchin to a schl dt take180 as cutoff, wil dey say bcuz of 1 tin tin dat d otha shcl didnt take me dats y i run com em schl??
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2011
kael_v10.1:

ANY EFFECT LATTER?? sm1 told mi dat if i change my institution dat it wud av an effect on ma admission, is dat true? bcuz i scored and d schl i put in 4 a shl dat take 200 and nw switchin to a schl dt take180 as cutoff, wil dey say bcuz of 1 tin tin dat d otha shcl didnt take me dats y i run com em schl??
NO IT WILL NOT HAVE ANY AFFECT. Gn ahead with the changing if you want to.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by oyewizzy(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2011
dis change of course form, is it after jamb exam dat u can still change ur course or wat, cos i cant realli get dis change of course things o, enlighten me guyz in da hood!!!!
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2011
Change of institution or course enables you edit your choices of universities or courses you chose during your jamb registration and its done after the jamb results are out. Maybe you didnt get upto the cutoff mark for the school you chose, so its a kind of 2nd chance.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by oyewizzy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
@darwine
i get yew boss buh can i still change ma course from education/crs to linguistic cos i really wish i can change and perhaps my institution cos am worried abt my choice of school, pls enlighten me more boss
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by nnamdi112: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
please my people help me,
i would like to know if i will be able to make it with 214 to study microbiology in unilag
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by oyewizzy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2011
@kenzo2 aiit boss,, i aint on 2go buh we can hook up on yahooo msnger (padecent@yahoo.com), PEACE boss
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2011
oye.wizzy:

@darwine
i get yew boss buh can i still change ma course from education/crs to linguistic cos i really wish i can change and perhaps my institution cos am worried abt my choice of school, pls enlighten me more boss
Yes its possible. Just get the scratch card, log in with your pin and serial no and you will have an access to edit your institution and course of your choice.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by oyewizzy(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2011
@darwine,
can it be done now dat d result is out?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2011
oye.wizzy:

@darwine,
can it be done now dat d result is out?
YES! THE CHANGING STARTED SINCE LAST WEEK AFTER THE RESULTS WERE RELEASED AND ITS STILL IN PROGRESS NOW!!
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by nippa: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2011
@charles,Pls wia can sum1 get dis form in asaba & can u help sum1 do d changin if sum1 gets it plz?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by fill007(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2011
i changed my course and institution twice hope it wont av any effect during admission.please som1 reply.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
nippa:

@charles,Pls wia can sum1 get dis form in asaba & can u help sum1 do d changin if sum1 gets it plz?
Get it at usonia st. Asaba.
fill007:

i changed my course and institution twice hope it wont av any effect during admission.please som1 reply.
No, it wont. But i advice you to reprint your slip and see what reflects there.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Johnsinia(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
@darwine is it possible to change ur institutn and course more than once.if yes can it b done with one scratch card or diff scr cards
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 1:48am On Jul 07, 2011
Johnsinia:

@darwine is it possible to change your institutn and course more than once.if yes can it b done with one scratch card or diff scr cards
No its not possible, once you have done it, previewed and submitted it, the link to change of institution and courses becomes unaccessible with that pin and serial numbers for further re-editting.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Johnsinia(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2011
@darwine u only ans 1 of d questn.the oda questn is wil u b allow to chnge ur cours nd inst more than once even if u ar to buy anoda scratch card.i wnt to call u bt ur phone no is nt correct
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2011
Johnsinia:

@darwine u only ans 1 of d questn.the oda questn is wil u b allow to chnge your cours nd inst more than once even if u ar to buy anoda scratch card.i wnt to call u bt your phone no is nt correct
Well, i havent realy done it like that, like buyin another scratch card to re-change the one i have already changed, most of the ones i did was just once. So i dont think i can answer that for now unless if any of my candidates has such a problem and wishes to do so, then i will tell you if its possible or not. Meanwhile, my number is very much correct.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by pereao: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2011
Pls i need ugent help pls it is very important and is that i want changing of institution card but i couden't find it pls if any 1 can help me should post his/her number pls help me oooo
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2011
pereao:

Pls i need ugent help pls it is very important and is that i want changing of institution card but i couden't find it pls if any 1 can help me should post his/her number pls help me oooo
Where are you?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by pereao: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2011
am in ekiti and the card has finished in jamb office here pls find a place in ur heart 4 my help pls
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2011
pereao:

am in ekiti and the card has finished in jamb office here pls find a place in your heart 4 my help pls
Call me let see how i can help you ok.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
Johnsinia:

@darwine u only ans 1 of d questn.the oda questn is wil u b allow to chnge your cours nd inst more than once even if u ar to buy anoda scratch card.i wnt to call u bt your phone no is nt correct
I think i have gotten the answer to your via Nlder. Yes, its possible to change your course and institution again and again so long its different pin and serial no. Goodluck.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Lindra: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]when is the last date of change of institution/course
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by wahleyz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2011
The form is closing on d 8 of july 2011 at 12.00 am today
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2011
Lindra:

[color=#000099][/color]when is the last date of change of institution/course
Check it on monday ok
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by mbugame: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2011
Is changing of institution and course form still on
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2011
Its stil on.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Newest: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2011
Pls like how much can i get the form?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2011
Its now N3,000 and you must hurry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun State Institute Of Technology Igbesa 2014/2015 Admissions Is Out!!! / #OutBreakInOAU: Disease Out Break In OAU Trending On Twitter / Top 10 Most Worst Universites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.