Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund Squad Arrive In Manchester (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund Squad Arrive In Manchester (Photos) (40236 Views)

Super Eagles Squad Arrive In Cameroon For AFCON (Video) / Amaju Pinnick Visits Karl Ikeme At Christie Clinic In Manchester (Photos) / Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund Squad Arrive In Manchester (Photos) by femi4: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
witworth:
they will beat you red and white
grin grin
Re: Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund Squad Arrive In Manchester (Photos) by Chioma99(f): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

oh you are really talking about baba olowo that funny guy on nairaland of all times.

i heard that he keeps operating for the well being of this nairaland forum,

always guiding us from defeat against foreigners that keeps bringing in bad investments to this our great country Nigeria,

he even went as far as comanding tinunbu to wake up by force!

he is the inspirations we the youths in this country needs to never ever give up in life,

the latest i was hearing from him from another source was that.

they said he keeps finding new methods!!!

sure why wont he change new mysterious plans?

he once spoke to some important men in this forum but they shut him down for not so good reasons.

his name is baba olowo the funny Niggar,

though he tried farming but had no investors, because he needed just an 100k for it.

this is what he now sells online and it had worked for many,

the guy baba olowo can never fail to deliver.

in short baba olowo can never fail us

this is what he advertised recently online,
he made the highest brains of all and am fully convinced!

he now has the secret on how to create BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home

the strongest sexual booster in the world!

read it up here,

Order For This Sexual Guide On How To Make BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home.

his new nairaland moniker is micheal933

am really happy for him now!
Re: Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund Squad Arrive In Manchester (Photos) by Theoutsider: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Whenhesayes:
Hi wonderful nairalanders good day to you all I still remain your fellow nairaland Celestine sorry for disturbing you guys again if I have any other alternative I won't be doing this thing here always even though when I try to stop the foolish scammer has continued to impersonate me unrepented even several report to the mods to help me ban his account but still he still be able to post every night here on nairaland preventing me that have the condition from getting help from people.
this is almost 14 years now I have been living with this spinal cord injury staying in the village where there is no much amenities to care for my need or been able to move around, been tetraplegia is not easy, even if some things fall on the ground floor can't be able to pick up my hand will be stivf and folding.
because if my hand is functioning well even if it is shoemaker I will have learnt instead of instead of begging and the worst part of my life is that the pain and stress seening my mother go through ,her condition is always breaking my heart everyday I'm the one that's supposed to be taking care of her but the reverse is the case.
so dear goodhearted nairalanders I'm calling on all of you whichever way you can support us please we need your help life is not easy for us especially this hard time, providing our daily needs is beyond our control, my family and relatives have indeed try so much for us just that the burnden is a heavy one,them too have their own families that they are careing for thanks and God bless you.you can see the video evidence of my claim here https://www.nairaland.com/whenhesayes

31 71.78.62.50
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank
For Whatsapp video call verification call the number on my signature

why are you using this name if Amazinlord is not banned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Twitter Memes As Supper Eagles Humiliate Cameroon 4-0 / Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) / Wike And Kanu Attend Super Eagles Vs Swaziland Match In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.