Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP (32213 Views)

Obi's Pollster Nextier Owners Are Members Of Labour Party Presidential Council / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / J’oburg No Longer Safe For Nigerians,Attackers Are Well Organised –president, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by patriotic007: 5:24am On Apr 06, 2021
Now the populace have known that our security structure is weak and not organised because of corruption we should expect such attacks regularly.... especially in the south with so much security presence with lesser crime such as banditary terrorism kidnapping....I see these unnecessary outposts and checkpoints everywhere is the SE and SS becoming soft targets in the future because the way the Government handled BH and banditary in the north has exposed to many people that our security system is weak....
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by DedeNkem: 5:38am On Apr 06, 2021
Of course, the idiot is guessing again! What proof does he have? None!
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by hartson(m): 5:47am On Apr 06, 2021
360degreess:
I knew it was those useless terrorists (ESN)
FG should use the army and destroy them
Burn to hell.FG can't do anything.Let FG use army against Boko Haram first.
You haven't seen anything yet.
More are coming.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by mvem(m): 6:00am On Apr 06, 2021
Gandollaar:
And your quotasystem IGP drew his conclusions from there?
so all the police stations attacks that ESN have given reasons for is also false... Why the claims and counter claims ?
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:26am On Apr 06, 2021
Our mothers, fathers, siblings tribes in the entire East are being proscribed in their land by fulani terrorist herdsmen and Nigerian terrorist political sycophants and their e-slaves, fake unity beggers.

May the land of Biafra proscribe all the enemies of Biafra freedom.

Up till now no investigation on fulani terrorist invasion and massacring of host communities in the East.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by domchike(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria is a funny country.
Scene 1: NAF jet went down, boko haram claimed responsibility, Nigerian Government said no, it's not your deed, it's an accident.

Scene 2: Unknown gunmen attacked Imo police HQ and Owerri prisons. IPOB said they are not responsible, IG of police said no you are responsible.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by pquaver(m): 6:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Faber:

Taa mechie eze ure gi there. Your brain na snail brain. If your afraid to be free better shift one side

Again U can only call us names.. The day of reckoning is coming.. I no give time to follow u banter.. Continue first and let innocent Igbo bloods be shed up north first then we will see how Nnamdi want and you fools want to achieve your so called Biafra.. I won't talk much..
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by SammyChi1988: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2021
360degreess:

Mad people everywhere
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Faber(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2021
pquaver:

Again U can only call us names.. The day of reckoning is coming.. I no give time to follow u banter.. Continue first and let innocent Igbo bloods be shed up north first then we will see how Nnamdi want and you fools want to achieve your so called Biafra.. I won't talk much..

Shift one side. Nnamdi Kanu don talk far back. If they kill any Igbo up North who refused to hear the drums of war to relocate to the East. That one concern that person and his family.

Any Igbo killed up North...OYO is he/her case. They have been asked to come back home long time ago. So that one no dey fear anybody.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by pquaver(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2021
Faber:

Shift one side. Nnamdi Kanu don talk far back. If they kill any Igbo up North who refused to hear the drums of war to relocate to the East. That one concern that person and his family.

Any Igbo killed up North...OYO is he/her case. They have been asked to come back home long time ago. So that one no dey fear anybody.

Let Nnamdi Kanu come back home first. He is UK telling others to go home.. Is it not in UK he has his achievements? You want others to leave what the Laboured for and go back and start afresh while Nnamdi Kanu cannot? He should lead by example as a leader.. Is that how the Biafra want to be? What is the difference with Nigeria? The leader will ask the people to do what he cannot do ba? Biafra will be a bigger zoo.. Make igbo blood spill up north first.. As I said I no get time to banter with you yet.. Make e happen una go hear from us..

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Gandollaar(f): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2021
mvem:
so all the police stations attacks that ESN have given reasons for is also false... Why the claims and counter claims ?
So why would they deny this? Maybe they are scared of you.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by IgboWarlord(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

I don't totally agree with you nobody has tried shit with me with their scam package ipob apart from this online deranged fellas.

Our leaders are a big failure, they do very little to curb this menace that's growing with speed. I want dis Country to break up bcus it's causing more pain than good but even if that happens that egomaniac from umuahia will not have any business with leadership in Igboland. For the man will be worse off than the leaders we think are evil.

A supremacists and dictator has no place in Igbo it's not our way of life to let one play god, he has been able to brainwash some misguided ones but we have wise once who will resist his manipulative schemes.

Ipob has no single positive impact in Ala Igbo thats a truth a realistic person like myself has come to terms with.

You shout freedom but you have done nothing to ease the suffering of the people from your own community.

I wonder what gives an Abia man the pomposity to think he can dictate for the whole region without approval from all and sundry,you went ahead to create an Illegally armed militant group after being told to desist from such destructive venture now all we get is violence here and there.

I am not quick to accept the words of the IG but investigation should be carried and if ipob is responsible, then they should be expecting sabotage from every quarters they are in our land and we maintain that there is no room for terrorism in Ala Igbo.

I agree with you..If they are responsible,then there would be unprecedented sabotage from all angles..There is no room for terrorism in Ala Igbo...
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by AnanseK(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2021
It is time for the Python to break-dance again.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2021
seunmsg:
Is it not obvious even to the blind? We don’t need the IGP to tell us what we all know. The only set of people denying the obvious are IPOB sympathizers.

Hopefully, there will be a very strong response from our security agencies. They must feel the full wrath of Nigeria’s military force. They have brought home an ant infested firewood and must not complain of the lizard’s visit.
When would Bokoharam and shekau feel the full wrath of the corrupt military?
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by limeta(f): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2021
Silverpurple:

Nigerian security service carried out an attack on its own operational headquarters....

You must be a funny man.

I heard people on ground a scared to point at IPOB. This is exactly how boko haram started.

Go look at the facts on ground
before coming here to soil the page with your saliva.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by stanislaus67(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2021
360degreess:
JUST LIKE THEY ARE DESTROYING HERDSMEN AND BANDITS ABI?
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Elliot2(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2021
dragunov:

Wrong analysis. You're better than this.
There is a pattern, and I have seen the pattern! It started from 1945, and it also happened in 1953 pogrom where mostly igbos bore the brunt when south wests politicians and northern politicians had a misunderstanding. And up until now it continues. In 1966 coup it was used as pretext for retalliation of Igbo coup instead of a fellow Nigerians coup. Goodlucks administration was called Igbo governance and east was hated for it instead of the ijaws. The Endsars protests soon became and igbo protest. Orlu was soon attacked in order to divert the looming crisis as a result of the Shasha fracàs in the west. The advent of Igboho's movement has yet tàken a diversion with the focus of the federal govt causing instability in the east in order to forestalled the west's ćrisis. The blood of innocent Igbos are used to power the one nigeria vehicle, that's why everybody easily gains favour and protection from the system by hating the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by emezuo17: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ipob and their supporters can continue to deny that they are not the ones.

Reacting in the statement on Monday, the IGP said, “Preliminary investigations have revealed that the attackers, who came in their numbers with sophisticated weapons such as General Purpose Machine Guns (GPMGs), Sub-Machine Guns (SMGs), AK49 rifles, Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs), Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), are members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)/Eastern Security Network (ESN).

The attempt by the attackers to gain access to the Police armoury at the Headquarters was totally and appropriately resisted by Police operatives on duty who repelled the attackers and prevented them from breaking-in and looting the armoury.

Where did they get these weapons?

. where did the fulani terrorists get their own weapons, meanwhile i dont even believe the government,
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by starstunna1313(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=100522914]Ipob and their supporters can continue to deny that they are not the ones.

Reacting in the statement on Monday, the IGP said, “Preliminary investigations have revealed that the attackers, who came in their numbers with sophisticated weapons such as General Purpose Machine Guns (GPMGs), Sub-Machine Guns (SMGs), AK49 rifles, Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs), Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), are members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)/Eastern Security Network (ESN).

The attempt by the attackers to gain access to the Police armoury at the Headquarters was totally and appropriately resisted by Police operatives on duty who repelled the attackers and prevented them from breaking-in and looting the armoury.

Where did they get these weapons?

They came with all those weapons and there was no casualties except the Constable that sustained bullet wound on his shoulders... Are you for real!!??... Why are there so many lies with Nigerian Police?.. Only with GPMGs , SMGs and RPGs is enough to give scores and scare the hell out of Nigerian Police I know.. Each is even in plural sef, which means they came with many..
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by gidgiddy: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2021
The IGP wants people to know that within 24 hours, he has discovered who is behind the Imo attack. But he dies not know who is behind Ebonyi attack that claimed over 20 lives.

Does anyone really believe that IPOB would go to break people out of prison?

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Raalsalghul: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Terrorist groups like IPOB are cowards, that is why they deny the news.

But your leader Nnamdi kanu was busy praising them.

Mr Nnamdi kanu is trying his best not to be labeled a terrorist by the international community because he lives in London, where it is easy for him to get arrested.

Are you back in Nigeria now?
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by peacekante: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2021
gidgiddy:
The IGP wants people to know that within 24 hours, he has discovered who is behind the Imo attack. But he dies not know who is behind Ebonyi attack that claimed over 20 lives.

Does anyone really believe that IPOB would go to break people out of prison?

Stop sounding dumb. Your terrorist leader Nnamani KANU already gave you all out with his reaction to the bombing. You guys should stop being cowards
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Silverpurple: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2021
limeta:

Go look at the facts on ground
before coming here to soil the page with your saliva.

Bros, watin I do...lol
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
is like you don't know how terrorists operate abi? With only one stick of marches they can be able to burn the whole Head quarters within a few seconds.
Guy you just dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Sunday2021: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2021
dragunov:

Oga Sunday, not after they have declared that for Kaduna and all other Northern states infested with mindless criminals.
are you New in Nigeria? Do you know how many northern states were decleared state of emergency? Infact, when state of emergency was decleared in Yobe and plateau, there was no serious unrest as it is happening in the east now.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by gidgiddy: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

Stop sounding dumb. Your terrorist leader Nnamani KANU already gave you all out with his reaction to the bombing. You guys should stop being cowards

What is it that Nnamdi Kanu said, that Nigerians dont say all the time? That government is rehabilitating armed terrorists and releasing them back to soceity while locking up people who did far less?

Make we hear word

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by peacekante: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

What is it that Nnamdi Kanu said that Nigerians dont say all the time? That government is rehabilitating armed terrorists and releasing them back to soceity while locking up people who did far less?

Make hear word

When the time comes, you will be at the forefront to cry that the military are killing and arresting innocent Igbos while you are here vehemently defending the terrorists.

Your leader already thumbs up the ESN who went to attack the prison yard. He also said No Nigerian is supposed to be in prison in reaction to the attack. No be here we day? Your crying will soon start. But I don't have handkerchief to give when e mature.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by gidgiddy: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

When the time comes, you will be at the forefront to cry that the military are killing and arresting innocent Igbos while you are here vehemently defending the terrorists.

Your leader already thumbs up the ESN who went to attack the prison yard. He also said No Nigerian is supposed to be in prison in reaction to the attack. No be here we day? Your crying will soon start. But I don't have handkerchief to give when e mature.

You are free to interprete what Nnamdi Kanu said, any way you like. What is important is that IPOB has denied involvement. Anyone who thinks its them should provide proof, he who alleges must prove
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Bestbeelieve: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2021
plusfield:
In less than 24hrs of the incident, the IGP has already concluded investigations and has arrived that it was ipob, even when ipob had earlier denied having anything to do with it. But we have countless attacks by fulani herdsmen including assassination attempt on the life of Gov Ortom, of which miyetti Allah has always claimed responsibility and yet till date the incompetent IGP is still investigating with no findings yet.
Very unfortunate

you are the only one among the ignoramuses above you that made sense!! believe the nigerian armed forces at your own peril.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2021
limeta:
False flag
Nigeria security service carried out the attack

It's possible...

Similar to the EndSars prison break incident.

Most reasonable people don't want prisoners to escape.

So what better way to turn public opinion against ESN than to do something like this.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by maxzzo1(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2021
Clueless IG where is d evidence though I don't support what happened..... IG where is d evidence? Ebonyi killings no answer to that..... Till now his na jumping into conclusion.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Finance Minister Zainab vs Communication Minister Pantami: Battle Line Drawn / Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process / Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.