Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. (427 Views)

That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good / This Information Will Change Your Financial Status forever. / FBN INSURANCE - FLEXI SAVE, A TARGET SAVINGS POLICY THAT SUPPORTS YOUR FINANCIAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Are you serious about changing or moving your financial circumstance into a hyper drive?
If yes, do make time to attend a free webinar to find out more about how this membership opportunity will 2X/3X your money paying 0.5 - 1% Daily like clockwork!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxBhMtQtPLo

Zoom presentations on this opportunity is every Monday to Saturdays at 6:30pm UK time. Leave me a comment if you would like a link to attend to see why I am excited.
Re: Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
The presentation is in an hour!!

Do your future self a favour and attend.

Re: Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone that attended the webinar yesterday. It was a blast!

Remember you can use the same link in my first post to attend today, if you missed yesterday's.

For anyone who couldn't attend a live webinar but would want a recording, please indicate your interest and I will ensure you get this. Thanks.

Re: Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 10, 2021
Sharing is Caring...

It is hard on a lot of people these days and I get that, trust me I do. It need not be so, what I have to share with you (if you will listen) will transform you. This stuff works all the time and for everyone too.

The best part is, I am not keeping it a secret from you. Leave a comment if you want more info. #youdeservebetter

Re: Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
This afternoon's leadership training... 790+ awesome people from all over the world!

Re: Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Connect with me on Facebook, if you want something serious, solid, and pays daily 0.5 - 1% passively like clockwork.

This ��is my post on my wall this afternoon, and yes, I 5X my money today from 6th December 2020! Don't get left behind.

Re: Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
At today's webinar someone new stated that this opportunity is unheard of in Nigeria, and how it will be a game changer. I just laughed because I have been talking about it here and no one is taking notice.

This recording of a zoom call a month ago, if it is more convenient than attending a live call:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXPFYYcE_i4

Let me know if you want to know more. Thanks.
Re: Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
640+ Saturday morning... learning from the best!!

Re: Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 30, 2021
I am Hyper Excited to invite you to a Star studded event, not to be missed. Could change your life!

Date: Tonight, 30th April 2021
Time: 7pm BST

Dress code: Smart, presentable.
Venue: The comfort of your space.
Room Capacity: 1000, arrive 10 minutes early to avoid disappointment �.

Entrance Fee: Free, by invitation only. *Ask Me for a link*
Re: Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. by Nobody: 6:03am On May 01, 2021
Wow, the zoom event was filled to capacity (1k) twenty or so minutes before the official start time.

So many people couldn't get in and a YouTube stream had to be added which had 1.4k watching live!

Phenomenal, get in touch to find out more about this unique opportunity.

Re: Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 02, 2021
First they fight and resist what they lack understanding of, then jump in with both feet. Don't wait too long on the sidelines, these huge companies can get into the game with big monies and catch up on loss time. What about you?

Start now from as little as you can afford. This is the future of money.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Tesla Stocks Now!!!!!! Global Warming / Why Most 9-5pm Workers Are Not Rich.what To Do To Get Rich In This 21st Century / 1 GB Data For ₦250.. Buy For Yourself Or Buy To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.