Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! (470 Views)

Prophecy: God Told Me A Controversial Accident Will Befall Nigeria And The World / 2020 Prophecy: God Told Me Pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
On January 1 2021. The prophesy came out in The Apostolic Church NIGERIA that HE THE LORD WILL TAKE THE RULING AWAY FROM GOVERNMENT AND HANDED IT OVER TO CITIZENS IF OUR LEADER REFUSED TO CHANGE THIER WAY BEFORE THE END OF APRIL. I NEVER TOOK THIS PROPHECY SERIOUS UNTIL I START HEARING ALL THESE RECENT HAPPENINGS IN NIGERIA. THE ROT OF GOD IS ON OUR LEADERS AS THEY ALL FORGOT THERE IS GOD AND HE CAN FIGHT FOR HIS PEOPLE AT ANYTIME. OUR LEADER IN THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH ARE NOT LIKE THOSE THAT TRADE THE THE WORD OF GOD FOR MONEY. I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO BRING THE PROPHECY TO THE NOTICE OF ALL THE POLITICIANS THAT ARE PARADING THEMSELVES AS NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY IN 2023 TO GO BACK AND RELAX BECAUSE ITS ONLY GOD THAT KNOW WHAT IS COMING NEXT. LET US ALL WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH AND THE REMAINING MONTHS IN THE YEAR

1 Like

Re: Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by godliman: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
I say amen to that but op pls mind your english ooo

1 Like

Re: Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by edoairways: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
What a prophecy
Re: Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by ivolt: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Gbengaolowe32:
On January 1 2021. HE THE LORD WILL TAKE THE RULING AWAY FROM GOVERNMENT AND HANDED IT OVER TO CITIZENS
The prophet must be suffering from malaria.
Country where citizens rule include Somalia, DR Congo, Parts of Syria and Yemen.
I have even gone too far. Remember when 1 million boys were calling the shots?
I hope your prophet already secured a visa for himself and his congregation because he wouldn't survive a citizen-ruled state for long.
Re: Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by MickzyDonald: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Am i the only one that can see the K-LEG of this prophecy
Re: Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by harmargedon: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
like we're going anywhere.

Re: Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Forget my grammar boss ... I have many best brain unemployed. I know my worth
godliman:
Re: Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Let wait and see what happens. I'm not a pastor.
ivolt:

The prophet must be suffering from malaria.
Country where citizens rule include Somalia, DR Congo, Parts of Syria and Yemen.
I have even gone too far. Remember when 1 million boys were calling the shots?
I hope your prophet already secured a visa for himself and his congregation because he wouldn't survive a citizen-ruled state for long.
Re: Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mind your English in NIGERIA? What's your president qualifications? God will open your inner ear
godliman:
Re: Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
Gbengaolowe32:
On January 1 2021. The prophesy came out in The Apostolic Church NIGERIA that HE THE LORD WILL TAKE THE RULING AWAY FROM GOVERNMENT AND HANDED IT OVER TO CITIZENS IF OUR LEADER REFUSED TO CHANGE THIER WAY BEFORE THE END OF APRIL. I NEVER TOOK THIS PROPHECY SERIOUS UNTIL I START HEARING ALL THESE RECENT HAPPENINGS IN NIGERIA. THE ROT OF GOD IS ON OUR LEADERS AS THEY ALL FORGOT THERE IS GOD AND HE CAN FIGHT FOR HIS PEOPLE AT ANYTIME. OUR LEADER IN THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH ARE NOT LIKE THOSE THAT TRADE THE THE WORD OF GOD FOR MONEY. I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO BRING THE PROPHECY TO THE NOTICE OF ALL THE POLITICIANS THAT ARE PARADING THEMSELVES AS NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY IN 2023 TO GO BACK AND RELAX BECAUSE ITS ONLY GOD THAT KNOW WHAT IS COMING NEXT. LET US ALL WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH AND THE REMAINING MONTHS IN THE YEAR
Here's a question for you. If Jesus Christ, while He was on earth, did not stand against the Roman government who oppressed His people, imposed a tax on His then Father's House, eventually killing many of His followers, why would He now oppose or stand against the government of a foreign land?

Jesus Christ declared that He had not come to condemn but to save and that He did not bring peace to the world but instead a sword. Jesus Christ also announced to all that His Kingdom was not of this world. So tell us, why would Jesus Christ now come against any government of this world, let alone your Nigerian government? undecided
Re: Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question for you. If Jesus Christ, while He was on earth, did not stand against the Roman government who oppressed His people, imposed a tax on His then Father's House, eventually killing many of His followers, why would He now oppose or stand against the government of a foreign land?

Jesus Christ declared that He had not come to condemn but to save and that He did not bring peace to the world but instead a sword. Jesus Christ also announced to all that His Kingdom was not of this world. So tell us, why would Jesus Christ now come against any government of this world, let alone your Nigerian government? undecided

Sir let wait and see what happens in this month and I know you will have a reason to come back and read this trend again
Re: Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! by Kobojunkie: 1:59am On Apr 07, 2021
Gbengaolowe32:

Sir let wait and see what happens in this month and I know you will have a reason to come back and read this trend again
So what are we looking forward to seeing happen by then? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of A Husband - Dr. Myles Munroe (video) / Restitution: A Bitter Pill To Swallow! / God Give Me Tolu Ilori Answers To Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.