Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile (9084 Views)

VP Shettima Made Governor Abiodun & Amosun Shake Each Other / War In Ogun APC: Abiodun, Amosun Flex Muscles / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by SEGLIZ: 7:00am On Apr 06, 2021
this will be interesting.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Kingstanding: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2021
Smartini:

Kindly detail the "infrastructural projects" Amosun delivered during his 8-year tenure please. Thanks
. May God bless you. Amosun was a total failure. He wasted billions of naira on model schools for good eight years in office he couldn't commission just only one. The model schools is in every state constituents at least nothing less than 28 model schools he failed to finish just one. Dapo Abiodun four years will supercede Amosun wasteful eight years.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by SEGLIZ: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2021
Monogamy:
Amosun is going into political oblivion after 2023...

Ogun central don't repeat failures

òtè ti pòjù fun èyin ará ègbá.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by muykem: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

With all the White elephant uncompleted project of Amosun it's a miracle it didn't exceed ₦50 billion

Ogun State has capacity to pay off ₦50billion within some years.

Dapo Abiodun, Audio Seyi Makinde and Oyetola should stop giving us excuses and start commissioning projects

Ajimobi, Amosun, Aregbesola , Ambode gave us infrastructural projects back to back

You lack comprehension ability. Omitted is 50b not the total.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2021
Despite huge revenue generation,yet high debt profile..May God help this country..
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Monogamy: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2021
SEGLIZ:

òtè ti pòjù fun èyin ará ègbá.

This no be about Ote.. How relevant is Obj, Osoba politically in Ogun central precisely?

1 Like

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Born2conquer: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Smartini:

Kindly detail the "infrastructural projects" Amosun delivered during his 8-year tenure please. Thanks
You’re obviously not in ogun state

1 Like

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Born2conquer: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2021
Kingstanding:
. May God bless you. Amosun was a total failure. He wasted billions of naira on model schools for good eight years in office he couldn't commission just only one. The model schools is in every state constituents at least nothing less than 28 model schools he failed to finish just one. Dapo Abiodun four years will supercede Amosun wasteful eight years.
You’re seeing the model school as a failure? Someone completed 28 solid building in 8years? Those buildings are ASSETS!
Why the Dapo Abiodun converted one of the buildings into the Tech hub?

Other 27buildings doesn’t necessarily have to be used for the model school but they’re assets that could be used for other things.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by SEGLIZ: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

U say Amosun had "white elephant uncompleted projects" that would cost up to N50billion. So what where now d infrastructural projects that u say he gave back to back?

that is the real problem this country has. they don't come out being objective but talk with both sides of the mouth.
he claimed Amosu had deficit of projects even white ones at that yet he is claiming Amosu was delivering back to back projects.
one thing Nigerians should realise there is no way an out going government won't leave behind uncompleted projects (no, you will finish executing all projects), it only become abandoned when a new government comes is and fails to continue with such projects.
continuity in government and governance in one other issue bedevilling this nation.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by LegacyB: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

With all the White elephant uncompleted project of Amosun it's a miracle it didn't exceed ₦50 billion

Dapo Abiodun, Audio Seyi Makinde and Oyetola should stop giving us excuses and start commissioning
projects

Ajimobi, Amosun, Aregbesola , Ambode gave us infrastructural projects back to back

Well said ... God bless u.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Bluntemperor: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Dapo Abiodun, Audio Seyi Makinde and Oyetola should stop giving us excuses and start commissioning projects

Did you listen to yourself on what the Governor said or that you don't understand simple grammar!
That Amosu is an Accountant doesn't mean he would do the right thing- 'capturing the whole Debt Profile during his regime'.
It is political expedient to incurre unnecessary debts for the people,the price in future or do you want the Ogun Children unborn to continue to pay for debts they don't know about just because we have rascals in power.A slave will be a slave forever.Besides,why couldn't Amosu hand over power with dignity! Nonsense talk!
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Tareq1105: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2021
I told Dapo to tell the good people of Ogun State the financial position of the State when he took over then he didn't. I guess bcoz Amosun is his friend. Dapo is not a politician at all. I won't be surprised if Amosun come out to say he left no debt. Just watch how Amosun will turn everything on Dapo administration. Personally I'm disappointed in Dapo bcoz I expect him to have gone beyond telling us our debt after 2 yrs.

LibertyRep:
So it takes the DMO's revelation for Ogun State government to reveal how much debt the state is into.

I recall when the current government came in, they refused to declare the financial status of the state even with probing questions from the media and Ogun people for whatever reason.

Now that DMO has blown open the fowl yansh, they suddenly must find a scape goat.

Government of paddy paddy.

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by WolexBmn(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2021
https://audiomack.com/bmn-boss/song/o2damayor-whine-ur-body
Guys listen to this jam and thank me later
Ft olamide
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Tareq1105: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Dapo Abiodun must be kidding if he expected Amosun to give him the true Financial Position of the State in his handing over note. So bcoz Amosun is an Accountant he should do the right thing? Dapo doesn't understand politics and politicians. Who doesn't know what Amosun could do to frustrate Dapo? It's like it's only Dapo who doesn't understand his friend Amosun. I advise Dapo Abiodun to stop assuming and behave like an administrator.

Bluntemperor:

Did you listen to yourself on what the Governor said or that you don't understand simple grammar!
That Amosu is an Accountant doesn't mean he would do the right thing- 'capturing the whole Debt Profile during his regime'.
It is political expedient to incurre unnecessary debts for the people,the price in future or do you want the Ogun Children unborn to continue to pay for debts they don't know about just because we have rascals in power.A slave will be a slave forever.Besides,why couldn't Amosu hand over power with dignity! Nonsense talk!
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Onlinesmart: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Ajimobi, Amosun, Aregbesola , Ambode gave us infrastructural projects back to back.

AAAA
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by dapadawee: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

I wonder how you got 21 likes
Well the figure demonstrate the strength of your brain
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Duplexxx: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2021
All of una na thieves
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Monogamy: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2021
Tareq1105:
Dapo Abiodun must be kidding if he expected Amosun to give him the true Financial Position of the State in his handing over note. So bcoz Amosun is an Accountant he should do the right thing? Dapo doesn't understand politics and politicians. Who doesn't know what Amosun could do to frustrate Dapo? It's like it's only Dapo who doesn't understand his friend Amosun. I advise Dapo Abiodun to stop assuming and behave like an administrator.

@ emboldened, Pardon!!!
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by hakymbiyiyaho: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Like serious, those are materials.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Wickedfacts: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
haffaze777:

It will do you alot of good if you remove governor from his name,I've never seen any Governor as clueless as that man

The most annoying thing is that MFR they usually add to the end of his name.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

The funny part is that he kept promising he was going to finish everything.

Rumour has it that he worked overnight on the day he was handing over power

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 07, 2021
Born2conquer:

You’re seeing the model school as a failure? Someone completed 28 solid building in 8years? Those buildings are ASSETS!
Why the Dapo Abiodun converted one of the buildings into the Tech hub?

Other 27buildings doesn’t necessarily have to be used for the model school but they’re assets that could be used for other things.

Amosun is a failure and a fraudulent person. The information here is not clear to some people. 50 billion is an omitted debt apart from those numerous debts documented. I cannot start by analyzing how he defrauded Ogun State because I have done that severally when he was the governor. Before he left office.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Born2conquer: 6:11am On Apr 07, 2021
babaolofin:

Amosun is a failure and a fraudulent person. The information here is not clear to some people. 50 billion is an omitted debt apart from those numerous debts documented. I cannot start by analyzing how he defrauded Ogun State because I have done that severally when he was the governor. Before he left office.
We learn daily and I won’t mind if you can share a link to one of your analysis Sir?

I am really not into politics so i am neutral but my perspective of Amosun is based on the numerous project he started and completed within 8years
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile by Ilekokonit: 12:26am On Apr 08, 2021
N50bn was financial liabilities incurred by Amosun’s administration due to unpaid pensions, gratuities and outstanding staff salaries

Every quarter the governor has promised to pay them at least N500million until everyone is paid.”

He plans to pay N500million every quarter (i.e N2bn per year), so it will take him 25 years to fully pay them the owed N50bn but he only has 6 years left (if he wins election again in 2023) so why is he saying until everyone is paid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) / This Guy Is A Legend / James Ibori To Spend 4.5 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.