Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Having Issue With Facebook Advertising Platform? Read This.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Having Issue With Facebook Advertising Platform? Read This.. (119 Views)

Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / Having Issue (s) With Your Adsense Application Or Blog Contact Me / My Issue With Gtbank 737 And GLO Mobile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Issue With Facebook Advertising Platform? Read This.. by Rdegreat: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2021
Learn How to Advertise on Facebook by Yourself !!!!!!!

1. We will show you how to create Create CATCHY Facebook Business Page.

2. We will show you how to GET MORE THAN 300 potential prospects who are interested in what you sell or the service you provide to LIKE and FOLLOW your business page.

3. We will show you How to SHOW YOUR ADVERTS TO LOTS OF PROSPECTS who will be interested whatever you are selling or services you render..

4. We will show how to CREATE AWARENESS of your business to lots of potential prospects who will be interested in your business.

5. We will show you how to ENGAGE your potential prospects with your post. Getting them to COMMENT,SHARE and LIKE your posts..

6. We will show you How to Create Adverts that will make your potential prospects not to only send you I am interested messages,But also GET THEM TO BUY whatever you are selling.

7. If you organize online training,seminars, coaching,My team and I will show you how to run Facebook Adverts to get more people to join your WhatsApp group.

* We will also show you how to get your prospects to send you message from Facebook directly to your Whatsapp.

8. If you sell ebooks,My team and I will show you how to use Facebook Sponsored ad to reach prospects that will pay to buy your ebook

9. We will show you how to use Facebook Lead Generation campaign strategy to get your potential prospects details like phone number and email..

10. We will show you How to use Facebook TRAFFIC campaign to Create advert that will DRIVE LOTS of your potential prospects TO VISIT YOUR Website..

11. We will show you How to Create Adverts to get your potential prospects VISIT YOUR LOCAL STORE...

My team and I will show you how to achieve all of the above using Facebook Sponsored Adverts Campaign..

Pick a campaign from the above mention let’s show you how to START MAKING MORE SALES using Facebook Sponsored Ads...

If you are interested,Kindly Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com

...And let us know which of the above you want to learn...

- We can also help you to achieve any of the above mentioned for your business...

Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Know Legal Process Of Divorce Certificate Pakistan (2021) By Lawyers / Mountain View Cemetery & Mausoleum Rich In History, Beauty & Tradition / Thugs Invade PDP North-west Congress In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.