Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

ASSAULT: Investigation Of CCT Chair Danladi Umar Is A Smoke Screen; Inside Info - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASSAULT: Investigation Of CCT Chair Danladi Umar Is A Smoke Screen; Inside Info (177 Views)

How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair / Aliyu Umar Is Dead (Ex-Kano Attorney-General) / Onnoghen: CCT Chair Snubs Query, Says I Report Only To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASSAULT: Investigation Of CCT Chair Danladi Umar Is A Smoke Screen; Inside Info by donaldeke(m): 2:47am On Apr 06, 2021
According to most online portals, the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Police Command started an investigation into a case of assault involving the Chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT), Mr. Danladi Umar and a security guard at the popular Banex Plaza in Wuse 2, Abuja.

The CCT Chairman was under fire after he was seen in a viral video assaulting a security guard.

In the viral video, Umar violently kicked the guard, before police restrained him and led him into his car.

https://www.reporterswall.com/assault-investigation-of-cct-chair-danladi-umar-is-a-smoke-screen-inside-information/

Re: ASSAULT: Investigation Of CCT Chair Danladi Umar Is A Smoke Screen; Inside Info by sonofjah55: 3:57am On Apr 06, 2021
More pls

(1) (Reply)

The FRUITS Of The Land (aka National Cake) / Kano LG Chair Appoints 55 Aides, Demands Dedication / Rochas Okorocha Released After Two Nights In EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.