Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help (314 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help by dahbabe: 4:23am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Help by dahbabe: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Nigerialogo

Menu
Home mystery True Life story! A Nigerian America based mother of one laments as cultist group torment her life
True Life story! A Nigerian America based mother of one laments as cultist group torment her life
23 days ago mystery,

9c3cf795-ccd9-40aa-ae5c-bb106ae1b364

Her story was touching, pathetic and seems like a fiery tale common when rendering folklore in an African setting.
This mother of one that is living in America believed telling her story would make the cultis group that are Nigerians, that have taken abode in her house in faraway America leave.

Atinuke Olanbiwoninu (Not her real name) lives in America, a Nigerian from the south-west, and what she sees and go through in the hands of some group that are bent on destroying her life has made her begging for spiritual help.

Sharing with us the real story of her life, she writes; I am from Sagamu and was born in December, 7th 1979. I went to Mayflower Junior and Secondary School, and I had my tertiary education at Kwara State po

66eda441-afd9-4bd9-aec5-6c9837411323

lytechnic, in Kwara State.
I need the help of Nigerians because I am going through a terrible situation spiritually and this was caused by a group of Nigerians mostly Yorubas.

In this group are different people with special dedicated areas of killing. Some of them hunt for souls daily and this is made possible by looking into people’s lives by reading their glory and destiny.

Once they see or realized you have nothing, you will be killed or kept in dungeons, an underground that has various steps. The deadliest one has about 62 steps underground while others are with 34 and 23 steps. Unfortunately no one knew their secrets but I did and this has been my problem.

Here is how I was connected to them. I was in Fortbend County Jail in US and suddenly I started seeing words written on the wall and after three days I began to see my mum and all her neighbors and her very close friends. This was a big surprise to me and it was very strange seeing people that are back home in foreign country.

There is a place called Ori Oke Emese and according to how it looks like it’s in Ekiti State. They move me around to places like Iyin Ekiti. Umogbo. Akungba. Ilogbo. Elebushi Palace. Ayeide Ekiti while I was in the Prison. My sojourn in an American Prison is another story for another time.

Now, I can feel sticks, snakes on my head. They are using it for sacrifices (ipese). My left side close to my shoulder is screwed.

d588de77-ea81-470c-a56b-9dd6e7260174

My eyes are always dark when I am sleeping and I will be seeing their meeting place in my dream. The right side of my leg looks as if it’s been made of plastic stick. Countless time I always feel as if the whole of my body has been taken by snakes. My little daughter of around Nine years old suffer same from her head to toe just like mine.

Different occultic words continue ringing in my brain like Etutu ilegba or ilepa aye ati orun. Other ones are Oyeku. Kudigba, Ogbe idena, Ejiogbe, Edidi, Ilodi, Ayeta, Ayeti. Ogbo e.t.c.

They have shortened my feet and arms. Feeling things like worms, a bird called Owl, bat all in my head.

They have a special sand like gold wrapped in a bag put into my stomach and it is making me have constant gas and stomach swollen and poop with a terrifying odour.

I have three daughters when I was pregnant but two were stolen right at the hospital during child birth but were killed to my face in jail.

My body is full of pin, I could feel live rats, tortoise, snakes moving around my body for 21 days. Same thing was done to my daughter. My back is the store of all weapons used.

38677199-299e-44bf-aae0-f4bba5a1912a

My breast is filled with snails and birds. They threatened to kill my daughter, they monitor me every where I go. My tongue changed to snake, my knees already showing like snake.

I feel their presence in my room as they gathered every night to have their meeting.

They have been able to block and monitor everything coming my way and if anyone tries to help me they always make sure it is blocked.

I can’t sleep nor rest everyday and often time during check-up, nothing has been detected as the root cause of what I was going through. What they are doing to me is metaphysical.

My nine years old daughter had her period came forcefully with heavy bleeding.

There is something they are using on me now that makes my body peppery and later feel like menthol.

I hardly sleep, I cannot rest, how I got into this, only God can save me. This is my experience as some powerful people have taken my abode and making all sorts of metaphysical things happening to me.

I need to tell the whole world what I am going through. To some, they might thought I was sick, I am not. I have a sound mind, and I have a work that I go to everyday. Though I need help and the kind of help I need is spiritual. These people are out to destroy me and my little girl.

In our bid to confirmed her claim, we did call her relatives in Nigeria and her aged mother and her younger sister confirmed that she was once sent to prison and these claims started when she was jailed. The mother

274d59bf-6195-47ab-bcf5-ae495a8cf8f5

said she had never being part of any cultist group. While her younger sister told this medium that her sister was a wonderful person who was doing well and sending money home until her travails began.
Her parent added that they have been doing all they could to make her condition better.

I was being moved to places in Imota, Simawa, Ita Elewa in Ikorodu with two red houses opposite a woman selling bean cake. I felt being pumped up with some water called Omi Aye.

Also oju eleye and aso sango in my stomach, these made my eyes darker and now getting in a car makes me see double items with gloss signs of different shapes and colours.

Money has started missing at work and m

845e5958-cf0e-42f8-bc90-81f554dc7c6c

y card being used three times, they have been using my information to get payment.
What I noticed these days are words strange, something like Kudigba, Golden mon, Oyekua, Wehinwo, Olubunmi mi and Olugbohun mi. These are words that I did not understand. I really need Great help.

Atinuke Olanbiwoninu writes from Houston, America.

Tags # mystery
Share This
https://www.de-reportorial.com.ng/2021/03/a-nigerian-america-based-mother-of-one.html
download
About DE.REPORTORIAL TV
De-Reportorial is an online news Magazine that churns out news, events in it's realness... Accuracy, factual, balance with utmost professionalism are the main theme and our watchword...

Newer Article
Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Shares How She Was Raped Five Different Times...Including An Experience With An Armed Robber
Older Article
SOUTH WEST LEADERS CONVERGE IN IBADAN OVER INSECURITY
mystery
BLOGGER
DISQUS
FACEBOOK
NO COMMENTS:
POST A COMMENT

SOCIALIZE
3.5kLikes
1.7kFollowers
735Followers
2.8kSubscribes
524Followers
849Followers

RECENT
POPULAR
COMMENTS
ARCHIVE

March (36)
SPONSOR
AD BANNER
TECHNOLOGY
TAGS
ADVERTBRAND NEWSBREAKINGBREAKING NEWSBUSINESSBUSINESS NEWSCRIMEENTERTAINMENTENTERTAINMENT NEWSENTRERTAINMENTEVENTFEATURESFLASHBACKFOREIGN NEWSHEALTHHERBAL NEWSINTERVIEWMUSICMYSTERYNEWSOPINIONPHOTO NEWSPOLITICSRELIGIOUSSOCIETY NEWSSPORTS

Menu

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
RECENT NEWS
OPINION
COPYRIGHT © 2021 DE-REPORTORIAL

(1) (Reply)

Edusi, Chinedu Kidnapped From Mowe Farm Regain Freedom / At. Jude Private School Lagos / Burning Of Police Stations; Citizens Are The Forever Victims — Akpomedawaro Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.