Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Please Help! How Can He Recover The Money? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help! How Can He Recover The Money? (431 Views)

Chinese Scammed A Nigerian, What Should Be Done To Recover The Money? / (help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How Can He Recover The Money? by Nwanna2588: 1:43pm On May 22, 2021
A brother out of shame is dying in silence after being duped by some fraudsters. They posed as a relative and duped him. He paid almost half a million to 4 account numbers they gave him. The four account numbers are all individual account and all their GSM numbers are out of reach now. Please learned colleagues help me to help him. How can one start a case like that? The deed has been done and it is now over a month. What is the right approach? Please I need a plurality of opinion from those that can help. You can save a soul
Re: Please Help! How Can He Recover The Money? by fredwilson: 6:37pm On May 22, 2021
Email me I can help u
Re: Please Help! How Can He Recover The Money? by micomails(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2021
Nwanna2588:
A brother out of shame is dying in silence after being duped by some fraudsters. They posed as a relative and duped him. He paid almost half a million to 4 account numbers they gave him. The four account numbers are all individual account and all their GSM numbers are out of reach now. Please learned colleagues help me to help him. How can one start a case like that? The deed has been done and it is now over a month. What is the right approach? Please I need a plurality of opinion from those that can help. You can save a soul
The courts are out of session for now but court orders can still be generated. Reach out through email and let's see how it goes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Rearrested, Brought Back To Nigeria Read The Full Text / Killing Of UNICAL Student: Army Apprehends Soldier, Sets Up Investigation Board / Security Aide Of Fayemi’s Wife Under Investigation For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.