Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location (4494 Views)

IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by donaldeke(m): 4:32am On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria's very vocal journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, took to her Twitter page on Sunday, April 4 to allege that President Buhari is in Daura, his home town in Katsina State resting.

Olunloyo asked Garba Shehu, President Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity to disclose the ‘truth’ to former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri so he and his co-protesters can vacate the Abuja House in London, the supposed abode of the Nigerian president.

https://www.reporterswall.com/buhari-is-not-in-london-kemi-olunloyo-reveals-his-alleged-location/

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Endsmustmeet: 4:43am On Apr 06, 2021
ok

please nairalanders I need ur assistance, I have 2 kids I have been feeding my family on garri since Sunday evening, even the last finished yesterday night,I don't know how else because my situation keep worsening. I woke up since 1:30am thinking, please I don't care how small I believe God will make way but my faith is getting lean... please help me 0472. 9055. 3 4. g t ., I pray that you will never lack
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Ppogbae: 5:00am On Apr 06, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by doggedfighter(f): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2021
Kemi on the beat with her wild stories.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Amotolongbo(f): 6:05am On Apr 06, 2021
Kemi has been paid to mischievously send the protesters away from Abuja House in London with this false claim

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by lilvicky68(m): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2021
Nawa oh..wahala be like suya you must taste first before you buy...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by tillaman(m): 6:28am On Apr 06, 2021
sad
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by GOFRONT(m): 6:48am On Apr 06, 2021
It is like Hanty Kemi yaf become the younger sister of Uncle Lai mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by MickzyDonald: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2021
it's like aunty Kemi now has access to the Google map now abi, i wont be surprised if she's a family of lai muhammad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Monogamy: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Aunty,go and complete your medication

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by punisha: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2021
Monogamy:
Aunty,go and complete your medication

she ran away from yaba since last Friday.
we have been searching for her.
pls any information regarding her whereabouts should be made available to us.

she has missed several of her injections and it could end badly if we don't find her.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Dpaulie(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2021
Wahala be like being the Nigeria president... always bring shame to the nation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Monogamy: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Kemi has been paid to mischievously send the protesters away from Abuja House in London with this false claim

That's another version of Kemi's epistle
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by heendrix(m): 8:01am On Apr 06, 2021
punisha:

she ran away from yaba since last Friday.
we have been searching for her.
pls any information regarding her whereabouts should be made available to us.

she has missed several of her injections and it could end badly if we don't find her.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by ashlyfab78(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Aunty don sharpadly convert £75 to naira, she won cash out too smiley smiley
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2021
Endsmustmeet:
ok

please nairalanders I need ur assistance, I have 2 kids I have been feeding my family on garri since Sunday evening, even the last finished yesterday night,I don't know how else because my situation keep worsening. I woke up since 1:30am thinking, please I don't care how small I believe God will make way but my faith is getting lean... please help me 0472. 9055. 3 4. g t ., I pray that you will never lack
not trying to be harsh here. It's either you go to church or mosque, let them help you at this time. Cry to them.
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by bcomputer101: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2021
Aunty Kemi, Ekaro ma...

Please I need to know, is your brain doing menstruation?
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Endsmustmeet:
ok

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2021
[s]
Dpaulie:
Wahala be like being the Nigeria president... always bring shame to the nation
[/s]
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Mumu, Criminal Reno, Oya straight to Daura.........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Akpabuyo: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2021
post=100535293:
Mumu, Criminal Reno, Oya straight to Daura.........
This 30k has not change anything about you. You are calling Reno mumu, disclose yourself,let's compared you to Reno.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2021
Supporters of a criminal, criminals, looters in severe pains.
See them mastvrbating so damn hard.
All Supporters of looters, criminals and those being paid to support evil in this nation will all end terribly in life.
Nothing good will ever come their way in their miserable lives.
Those that keep supporting the evil that ran down our nation will never know happiness in life.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by ChelseaArmy(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2021
post=100536623:
Supporters of a criminal, criminals, looters in severe pains.
See them mastvrbating so damn hard.
All Supporters of looters, criminals and those being paid to support evil in this nation will all end terribly in life.
Nothing good will ever come their way in their miserable lives.
Those that keep supporting the evil that ran down our nation will never know happiness in life.

No be curse,
Na FACT.
true talk
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Gokoyer0(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Don't mind him. He is an old fool languishing in one of the ghettos in Lagos. Best thing to do is to avoid him but I understand how annoying this fool-at-40 Yoruba muslim can be.
Akpabuyo:
This 30k has not change anything about you. You are calling Reno mumu, disclose yourself,let's compared you to Reno.

Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by RenaissanceGuy: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2021
Gokoyer0:
Don't mind him. He is an old fool languishing in one of the ghettos in Lagos. Best thing to do is to avoid him but I understand how annoying this fool-at-40 Yoruba muslim can be.
Stop this tomfoolery and stark tribalism. That guy is neither a Yoruba nor a Muslim.
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2021
This is so true
Buhari is resting in the bossom of his forefathers in daura
Forget about that dullard in london, he is only a copyright version of buhari powered by apc
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by wonlasewonimi: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2021
He might be in UK and not at this location.
Re: Buhari Is Not In London, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals His Alleged Location by Gokoyer0(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
[s]Stop this tomfoolery and stark tribalism. That guy is neither a Yoruba nor a Muslim.[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMO Youths Covert State Major Roads To Football Pitch Ahead Buhari Visit. / Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) / Chief Of Staff: Is Tinubu Toeing Buhari’s Same Old Path?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.