Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 (378 Views)

Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by lilbadroo: 4:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Vladimir Putin is to Remain in Power till 2036 as he signs the legislation that allows him to stay till then.

Russia’s Vladimir Putin has officially been announced to have formally signed the legislation granting him the permission to remain in power till 2036.

Putin’s fourth tenure ends in 2024 according to Russia’s previous constitution.

But an amendment has been made and Russians have allowed Putin to remain in office for two more six-year presidential terms.

Josef Stalin was the longest-serving leader of Russia and Putin is about to take that record.

Read More:

https://www.entstoday.com/confirmed-putin-to-remain-in-power-till-2036/
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by Endsmustmeet: 4:41am On Apr 06, 2021
ok power is toxic, but what is he dies before then. people forget about God's existence when in power.

please nairalanders I need ur assistance, I have 2 kids I have been feeding my family on garri since Sunday evening, even the last finished yesterday night,I don't know how else because my situation keep worsening. I woke up since 1:30am thinking, please I don't care how small I believe God will make way but my faith is getting lean... please help me 0472. 9055. 3 4. g t ., I pray that you will never lack
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by Ppogbae: 4:59am On Apr 06, 2021
At least he is doing a decent job
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by doggedfighter(f): 5:17am On Apr 06, 2021
If he's making the life of his people better then he should carry on.

Unlike the criminal pain inducing sleepy mo.ron from Katsina.
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by butterfly777(m): 5:46am On Apr 06, 2021
If a good leader comes along, the country actually needs them to serve long term, not changing leaders every 4 years like pampers.

If putting is doing well, and the people want him, let him continue. What we need is good leadership, not just changing leaders for the sake of it.
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by urbobo20(m): 5:46am On Apr 06, 2021
mawa oh eve the so called western world . if it to be african nation they could have been saying rubish
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by butterfly777(m): 5:49am On Apr 06, 2021
urbobo20:
mawa oh eve the so called western world . if it to be african nation they could have been saying rubish

Some of these western people are realistic about issues. If they see what is good for them, they out petty sentiments aside, and make room for the good.

I just hope Putin is genuinely performing, and not bullying his way on the people.
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by urbobo20(m): 6:02am On Apr 06, 2021
even at that , i think he has do three term . for he should have giving others chance to prove them self. beside he dont have to shift the goal post in mindle of a game a good leader would have sign it for others, not him self
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by butterfly777(m): 6:05am On Apr 06, 2021
urbobo20:
even at that , i think he has do three term . for he should have giving others chance to prove them self. beside he dont have to shift the goal post in mindle of a game a good leader would have sign it for others, not him self

He wasn't the one who made the law. They headline says he signed it into law.
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by orisa37: 6:17am On Apr 06, 2021
PUTIN REMAINS CONSOLIDATED.
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by seankafor(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2021
Lol, dem no born any man on earth (am not even talking of Russians but EU, UN or any mortal to oppose him)
This is what trump,obj,etc wanted but they couldn't..

How Putin silences everyone even his oppositions should be thought as a course in the 4 Walls of classrooms.

They say no man is monopolistic to violence, but Putin has chosen he and only him rules his world..
Lol

Man pass man cheesy
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by femi4: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

Double standard. If it had happened in Africa, the western world would have been shouting 'dictator' by now

1 Like

Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2021
Nigerians wey dey change dead rulers every four yrs, what have we achieved? Nothing
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by creedencity(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2021
All yeh wolves were raving with ignorance when them Gaddafi and Mugabe spent such a long termnin thier respective offices
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by flamingREED(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
My man.
Re: Confirmed : Putin To Remain In Power Till 2036 by Livelystone01: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
doggedfighter:

I can't believe you are serious.
A good leader does not cling to power, he creates institutions that can stand firm irrespective of who takes over.

It is these institutions that make great countries, not a person per say.

By the way, the economy of Russia is not as good as it was a decade ago. He should allow others to try and see what they can do in other areas apart from the military part that he has helped.

We should remove our eyes from the African mentality sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

Putin: Even If Russia Had Sunk British Warship, It Wouldn’t Have Started WW3. / Jacob Zuma: South Africa's Former President Hands Himself Over To Police. / ‘A Joke’: Germany Mocked Over Plan To Send Helmets To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.