Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr (923 Views)

Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / Make Money On Fiverr Daily Without A Skill Or A Gig / Who Knows How To Rank A Gig On Fiverr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr by webhead: 5:14am On Apr 06, 2021
I really need to buy a graphic design gig on fiverr but I don't have PayPal or master card.

Anyone know how to sought this out??
Re: How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr by webhead: 5:15am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr by umar745(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2021
Faced this issue recently.

It's quite easy to create a paypal account, but in my case the verification code to be found in my bank statement wasn't there and Access bank wasn't useful in resolving that issue.

If you use another bank you might be lucky enough to get the paypal 4 digits code in your bank statement and you'll have a fully functional paypal account. (If you're that lucky please let us know the bank)

Long story short I ended up getting someone from the US to pay for me.

Re: How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr by IjidolaExchange: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
webhead:
I really need to buy a graphic design gig on fiverr but I don't have PayPal or master card.

Dm via WhatsApp, Let's make this payment for you..

WhatsApp 09049412201
Re: How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr by webhead: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2021
IjidolaExchange:

Dm via WhatsApp, Let's make this payment for you..
WhatsApp 09049412201
sent you a message on whatsapp.
Re: How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr by MeekySmudger(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2021
webhead:

,..You check up my account on Fiverr,..and see if you like any of my gig and you would like to purchase it,...We can work it out outside Fiverr....And you pay after service only,...I will show you watermarked project,.then after you pay,..I will remove the watermark.....Fiverr.com/henrysky1
Re: How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr by webhead: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,..You check up my account on Fiverr,..and see if you like any of my gig and you would like to purchase it,...We can work it out outside Fiverr....And you pay after service only,...I will show you watermarked project,.then after you pay,..I will remove the watermark.....Fiverr.com/henrysky1
Hi.

Sorry, but you don't have the gigs I want---but is there any way to help me purchase it on fiverr.

I'll pay you with Interest.
Re: How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr by MeekySmudger(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
webhead:
Hi.

Sorry, but you don't have the gigs I want---but is there any way to help me purchase it on fiverr.

I'll pay you with Interest.
,..Sure,..which gig do you want?
Re: How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr by Xocan: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
webhead:
I DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT embarassed
CAN ANYONE HELP ME BUY A SMALL FREELANCE GIG WITH THEIR PAYPAL.
I'LL PAY WITH INTEREST.
HELP A BROTHER.

what'sapp me +1-8084944221 you comfirm your gig then you pay.
Re: How Can I Pay For A Gig On Fiverr by alfred007(m): 6:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Tt

(1) (Reply)

How Piggyvest Paid Me N36,500 Interest On My Savings / Meltbet Is A Scam Betting Sites / I Was Given N20,000 Only After I Returned 20million Naira Mistakenly Sent To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.