Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks (27795 Views)

Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists / Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by mabea: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2021
ivolt:
HURIWA is a joke.

So, all those that have been celebrating the attack and promising more including "director" are not in their right senses?
Yes it what it is. They are not in their right senses.
Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Sunday2021: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2021
These useless HURIWA is one of the organization that is encouraging terrorism for their selfish reason. Tomorrow they will say buhari should make sure that Nigeria is safe, but they are here defending terrorists.
They should continue defending the terrorists, by the time it starts, everybody will carry his cross including the useless HURIWA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by naijapips04: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

If IPOB is behind the attack, Nnamdi Kanu would have bragged about it.

He didn't claim responsibility for the attacks.

He did. Check his tweets praising the attack.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Ojiofor: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2021
While useless Igbos are online defending actions of enenies of their homeland. Igbos are a curse to Igboland very soon they will give ISIS and other dangerous international terror group reasons to have bases in Igbo land.
The blame lies squarely on tactless ESN/IPOB who has given e the enemy room to destroy Igboland.
I know right from time that Kanu is working against the interest of Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by davies(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2021
We are seated on keg of gun powder in this present Nigeria. when, where & how it will blow is wat we all don't know but it's advisable for everyone to stand alert & vigilant. Government have failed us, terrorism & banditry is taking over, yet we fold our arms & allow the fulani's take over what our forefathers fought for.
Ask yourself a question! If Nnamdi Azikwe, Obafemi Awolowo, China Achebe, Odimegwu Ojukwu, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, and Gani Fawehnmi were still to be alive, would we have remain a Nigeria without direction
Answer the question inwardly and do the needful..
Nigeria must be Great again & we must Take it Back from these corrupt, old fools in Government.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Geesaintagape: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2021
Only a fool would think it's ipob

4 Likes

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Zeezenho: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Why am I not surprised,the only thing that unites nigerias and keep them in perpetual slavery is their hatred for igbos.but one sure thing is who God bless no one can bring down.not even the combined genocide of 67-70 kept us down.all hail the children of light.

3 Likes

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by mabea: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Neutralobserver:
This is also another silly theory.

The false flag theroy is a very easy theory to propragate....yet the fact is, HURIWA is essentially accusing Buhari of creating more security headache for himself.

Why would the government create more crisis in the SE for itself...with all the issues in the North and West, the last thing it needs is another crisis in the SE.

And yea, people love to talk about how 'prisions are secure'...when they ain't. Decades of poor funding mean most of our prisions are not fit for purpose. (See benin prision which was broken into by rioters..and that is not the first time it has happened in this country).

Sorry, but i am going to wait for the investigation to be compelete.
What investigation are you waiting for when the police have already told you Who did it.
Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by SmartPolician: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2021
naijapips04:

Show me where he stated that the ESN was behind the attack, please.
Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by favour32(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2021
Enemies of the South_East just concluded that Ipob is responsible for the attack because to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it.
It is obvious that Ipob is not a terrorist group except in the eyes of some enemies.
There's no benefit to release prisoners in correctional centres, hence,not an Ipob modus operandi.

3 Likes

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by naijapips04: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Show me where he stated that the ESN was behind the attack, please.

I said he was praising the attack. Dammit. Can't you read?

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by mabea: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2021
naijapips04:

Praising the attack is not the same as carrying out the attack.

I remember when UN house was bombed in Abuja by bokoharam in 2012, some Hausa people were rejoicing saying it was Jonathan's fault. I witnessed it.

4 Likes

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Cajal(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2021
HURIWA...hmmmm
Absurd thinking
ESN did this to free the innocent citizens of IPOB Incarcerated by Uzodinma
is that difficult to understand
HURIWA and insinuations are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by BrainSanitizer: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2021
indodon:
Please nlanders I'm in dire need of a job before I die of depression.
I have B.S.C in educational management and I can do any kind of job..
I stay in Ibadan but I'm ready to relocate if the pay is OK.
owuhebuka17@gmail.com
I wanted to send you a link to a WhatsApp group that posts verified job openings regularly but he number you dropped isn't on WhatsApp.
Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by SmartPolician: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2021
naijapips04:

I said he was praising the attack. Dammit. Can't you read?

Ogbeni, ESN didn't execute that operation.
If they did, Nnamdi Kanu would gladly say it because he brags a lot.

The guy would praise any measure that paints Nigeria security forces/government bad or that they are pretty incompetent.

They even post their operations in the bush, showing videos of how they chase out Fulani herders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2021
mabea:
What investigation are you waiting for when the police have already told you Who did it.

To me, that's just an assumption. I prefer to wait for the investigaiton

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

But d investigation is complete. Didn't u read d IGs statement? Which other investigation are u waiting for?

I prefer to wait for the investigation.
Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2021
Kwem:
so don't allow them to invade other ethnic with their propaganda first with the aim of committing genocide. It could happen to any other ethnic... remember #ENDSARS saga. Sometimes i don't comment much on things like this. not because i have no reasons to.... i hate stressing my fingers... i spits

allow who?

I'm not that powerful , nor am I in government. I'm just an ordinary nigerian self.
Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by naijapips04: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2021
mabea:
Praising the attack is not the same as carrying out the attack.

I remember when UN house was bombed in Abuja by bokoharam in 2012, some Hausa people were rejoicing saying it was Jonathan's fault. I witnessed it.

You don't praise what you don't support. He supports the attack of policing facilities in his homeland. What a douchebag.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Esseite:

If Benin prison was beside the Govt house, would that have happened?

The Endsars saga gave a vivid cover for the prison escape, which is not same for Imo.

The Benin event occurring during the day may prompt the police to be weary at shooting, but that of IMO happened at midnight when majority were home sleeping.

Even with the Endsars saga, we saw the prompt re-inforcement of security at Benin prison.. for 3hrs nothing happened at IMO..

Better check out some of our prisions. They are in a very poor state. All it just takes is a concnetrated attack to take them out....
Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by naijapips04: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Ogbeni, ESN didn't execute that operation.
If they did, Nnamdi Kanu would gladly say it because he brags a lot.

The guy would praise any measure that paints Nigeria security forces/government bad or that they are pretty incompetent.

They even post their operations in the bush, showing videos of how they chase out Fulani herders.

They are cowards, you know. Boko haram does not hide. Fulani bandits don't. Why is IPOB hiding under UGM? Such wimps.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by nonhuman(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2021
donbachi:
True..some faceless enemies of peace.are the ones carrying out these killings,making it look like ipob did them.
there was no killing call it destruction if properties
Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by mabea: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2021
naijapips04:

You don't praise what you don't support. He supports the attack of policing facilities in his homeland. What a douchebag.
Supporting something doesn't mean you did it. It's just like saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by mabea: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2021
Neutralobserver:

To me, that's just an assumption. I prefer to wait for the investigaiton
Goodluck in your waiting.
Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by od501: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2021
History555:
According to the ig of police, hundreds of gunmen engaged police officers for hours, yet nobody died. No body injured. How is that possible. Not even the police and mopol manning the checkpoints.
Secondly how do gunmen overrun the police hq, prison which is on the same street as govt house and for 3hours reinforcements from the military barracks was not called in. Three whole hours. Even the dss officers did not intervene. I repeat hope uzodinma planned the whole affair. Hope is the unknown gun men leader.
According to police the men sang victory songs at govt round about for 30mins b4 storming the hq and guess what no reinforcements came forth

If you check very well, those men might even be police men sef.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by MrUchenna1(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2021
The uncreative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Focusmind: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2021
I knew it was a coordinated and well planned attack.

I doubt if IPOB or ESN could do such. Imagine a government staging attack unto itself. Honestly, the kind of government we are running these days. Nigeria and Nigerians have never been this disunited in ages. Nigerians seems more united in the 70s after the civil war than now.

Sadly, those that are supposed to build cohesiveness among the citizenry are the ones causing division.

3 Likes

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Zaggafrank: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2021
Huriwa has spoken
Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Litmus: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2021
When you argue on Niaraland we must always look for evidence, some want to rubbish the idea. Sure, we are all dying to blame one party or another but We all need to be patient. I have my suspicion like everyone does and mine is that i IPOB was responsible but what I believe is not same as The fact Eventually truth will out and then you can make a case for your war or peace. Wars and the repercussion of war lasts decades, you have time enough to enjoy that if such is your pleasure.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks by Ojiofor: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2021
ivolt:
HURIWA is a joke.

So, all those that have been celebrating the attack and promising more including "director" are not in their right senses?

Those celebrating the gradual destruction of our homeland are brainwashed Nnamdi Kanu orchis. No reasonable Igbo is happy for what those idiots are bringing into Igboland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. / Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse / Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.