Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Might Lose My Job If I Don't Get An Accommodation Around Ikeja. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Might Lose My Job If I Don't Get An Accommodation Around Ikeja. (387 Views)

Need An Accommodation In Lagos / Oyo State? / Urgently Need An Accommodation / Very Affordable And Limited Accommodation Around Unilag, Yaba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Lose My Job If I Don't Get An Accommodation Around Ikeja. by Petitequeen(f): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2021
Please I'm currently looking for an accomodation. A room to rent or a lady willing to take in a roommate around Opebi/Allen or Ikeja and it's environs.

I'm female, young, I just got my first job after NYSC and going from home( Ojo to Ikeja) has been the most stresstful thing I've ever tried. I really don't want to lose this job as it took a while for me to get one, but if things continue like this I may have no choice. Please if you have a place or know a lady who does, please help me. Thank you.

NOTE: I can only pay monthly as I don't have the bulk sum now.
Re: I Might Lose My Job If I Don't Get An Accommodation Around Ikeja. by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Can you stay with single working class man.
And pls note that your staying is very very temporary.
Re: I Might Lose My Job If I Don't Get An Accommodation Around Ikeja. by Ebuka78: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

Help the lady if you can and don't think about sex.

I would advise the OP to take the help of a female and not a male.

Don't allow any man to use you OP in the name of helping you.

1 Like

Re: I Might Lose My Job If I Don't Get An Accommodation Around Ikeja. by Petitequeen(f): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

Thank you so much for wanting to help. However, I'd prefer to stay with a lady.

Thank you all the same for caring.

1 Like

Re: I Might Lose My Job If I Don't Get An Accommodation Around Ikeja. by Petitequeen(f): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Ebuka78:

Help the lady if you can and don't think about sex.

I would advise the OP to take the help of a female and not a male.

Don't allow any man to use you OP in the name of helping you.

Thank you.
Re: I Might Lose My Job If I Don't Get An Accommodation Around Ikeja. by paragonia: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hello, have you gotten a place? I'm also looking for a flat to share with a female.

Petitequeen:
Please I'm currently looking for an accomodation. A room to rent or a lady willing to take in a roommate around Opebi/Allen or Ikeja and it's environs.

I'm female, young, I just got my first job after NYSC and going from home( Ojo to Ikeja) has been the most stresstful thing I've ever tried. I really don't want to lose this job as it took a while for me to get one, but if things continue like this I may have no choice. Please if you have a place or know a lady who does, please help me. Thank you.

NOTE: I can only pay monthly as I don't have the bulk sum now.

1 Like

Re: I Might Lose My Job If I Don't Get An Accommodation Around Ikeja. by Petitequeen(f): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2021
paragonia:
Hello, have you gotten a place? I'm also looking for a flat to share with a female.

Yes, I have dear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Shared Apartment / Latest Sponsorship Deals In Ibeju Lekki & Epe* / Vantage Court, Lekki For Sale (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.