Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Would You Like To Invest In A Mobile Showroom? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Like To Invest In A Mobile Showroom? (162 Views)

Lg, Hisense & Nexus Showroom {A Great pl to get your home & business appliances} / Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada / Lg Showroom In Ogun State - Mowe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Invest In A Mobile Showroom? by dexpendable(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Hello, So I will cut the chase. I run a showroom store alongside my brother along a major road in Ibadan.
Right now, we want to expand by first, doing business smartly, as we just took over the business from our aging parents. Secondly, by adding a service-based source of income, which would be a co-working space where small and medium entrepreneurs or startups can use, by paying daily or weekly.
Right now, we have been able to secure another rent payment, and our hands are quite tight now.
We are looking for an investor, who would invest in the business for a specific period of time and get he/her estimated returns as at when due.
Like I said, we would be running a smart and transparent accounting system for proper accountability.
If interested, please send a mail to with your name, location, phone number and how much you would like to invest.
Please we are only looking for one investor.
Once selected, we would invite you to come and check the office location and proceed with a MOU.
Thank you.
nigeriantrue@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Made In Aba Shoes / CBN Policy And Freelancing: How Did You Get Your Freelance Earnings To Nigeria / Do Facebook, Instagram Promotion For Your Targeted Audience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.