Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Don Jazzy Got SARS To Arrest Me – Kelly Handsome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Got SARS To Arrest Me – Kelly Handsome (540 Views)

Love Is Sweet: Don Jazzy Got A New Girlfriend And She's Breastiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Got SARS To Arrest Me – Kelly Handsome by MuguVideos: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2021

Kelly Handsome on his Instagram page said Don Jazzy had him arrested by SARS and moved from Kano to Abuja with handcuffs

Kelly Handsome, a popular Nigerian singer, has accused Don Jazzy of arresting and sending his dogs to intimidate him.

Kelly Handsome on his Instagram page said Don Jazzy had him arrested by SARS and moved from Kano to Abuja with handcuffs.

He also accused the Mavin CEO of intimidating him.

He made this known while reacting to Don Jazzy’s recent interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Kelly Handsome, however, did not give details of the reason for his arrest.

His post read: “Did he also state why he and his girlfriend arrested me with SARS and moved me from Kano to Abuja in handcuffs?

“No he won’t say that part but it happened. Did he say why he sent his dogs to intimidate me?

“Thank God Festus Keyamo is still alive.”

Recall that Don Jazzy in his recent interview revealed he got married 18 years ago which crashed due to his love for music.

He also mentioned his regret for not signing Simi and Falz.
Re: Don Jazzy Got SARS To Arrest Me – Kelly Handsome by MuguVideos: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Don Jazzy Got SARS To Arrest Me – Kelly Handsome by Hisbah(f): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2021
All this publicity about the Don. next his campaign posters will flood the streets

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Got SARS To Arrest Me – Kelly Handsome by donbachi(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Upon sey pieces of papers full ur pocket and all na control numbers..as at dat time.
Re: Don Jazzy Got SARS To Arrest Me – Kelly Handsome by Frales6(f): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2021
this one wan use this opportunity follow don jazzy trend

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Toyin Abraham Empowers 5 Fans, Gives Them Brand New Sewing Machines / ”in My Husband I Know True Love, In My Son I Know Pure Love” – Rosy Meurer / See How A Man Beat Up His Wife From The Spiritual For Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.