Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,937 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

True Leadership Should Be Sacrificial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Leadership Should Be Sacrificial (145 Views)

Labour Party New Leadership Should Withdraw All Legal Charges Against APC —Adamu / "We Have Achieved A Lot,We Want Our Followers To Be Sacrificial Lambs"-Tinubu / TRUE LEADERSHIP: A Choice Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Leadership Should Be Sacrificial by akingonline: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2021
True Leadership should be Sacrificial
God warned the people of Israel when they were clamouring for a king like other nations. He told them how they I'll amass weath to themselves of their resources but they did not listen.lin most areas political leadership is an opportunity to acquire overnight and sudden wealth from the resources that were to be of common good. A good example of a leader with exemplary sacrificial attribute is Lord Jesus, the head of the Church.
He left a great glory in heaven to take the form of a servant on earth. Getting to the earth, he did not sit down in a place to be served and commanding. He rather was moving from on place to the other teaching and preaching free of charge. Healing and raising the dead without charging penny. Feeding the poor and delivering those in satanic bondages despite the opposition and unacceptance by some elites of his days. Ultimately during his mission on earth He surrender his to the humiliation and eventual death on the cross.
One of the most striking actions of Jesus is that He is using his right hand position with God to be interceding for men despite all he has already done .
This should be great example to all who hold a leadership position political - elected/appointed , public or private establishment, labour unions , societies, groups or organizations. The question to individuals in leadership position what am I sacrificing as a leader to make things progress or move forward, am I selfish or sacrificial with my decisions.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2971492726414228&id=2057500277813482&ref=m_notif&notif_t=page_fan

(1) (Reply)

The Incessant Strike Actions In Nigeria / Interview With Valentine Ozigbo. PDP Aspirant / With New Police Chief, Old Problems Remain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.