Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Peruzzi’s Former Boss Slams Him For Being Ungrateful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peruzzi’s Former Boss Slams Him For Being Ungrateful (99 Views)

Zoro Ft Peruzzi - Giddem Remix / Drama On Linkedin As Former Mobil Staff Calls Out Former Boss For Scheming Her O / Man Shot Dead While Trying To Greet His Former Boss At Burial Ceremony In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi’s Former Boss Slams Him For Being Ungrateful by gistongist: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2021
Patrick Anyaene, Peruzzi’s former record label boss, has blasted him on Twitter after his latest interview.

Peruzzi, who is now signed to DMW, addressed his contentious problem with his former record label boss in a recent interview with Nacy Isime.

Peruzzi detailed how his former record label treated him unfairly and jailed him before he joined DMW.

Patrick reacted to the interview by posting video of it on Twitter and slamming Peruzzi for being a jerk.

The record label boss also admitted that he stayed silent about the case because Peruzzi’s lawyers pleaded with him not to mention it on social media until the court case was concluded.

He tweeted;

“Hey @Peruzzi_VIBES. OK I have kept quiet for a minute because ur lawyers begged I stopped social media until after the court case. I arrested u and you cried as usual, I have so much to leak but the contract is enough. you’re Clown for real Clown faceClown face.

Actually don’t have energy for you right now @Peruzzi_VIBES. You blew from my chicken change, do you think I am still chasing chicken change Face with tears of joy. You will always be below me, keep chasing your chicken change fam. I get poultry.

Find attached your contract. I think you lost yours boy Boy. Since I have decided to drop the case because I realised you’re actually very broke and own nothing. Let me drop the contract for all to see. I won’t say anything more to say about you. Las Las where ur career dey?”

source:https://gistongist.com/peruzzis-former-boss-slams-him-for-being-ungrateful/

(1) (Reply)

Event/wedding Planners,know The 4 Areas You Can Be Earning MASSIVELY Every Week / Survival Book / The Pandemic Has Hit Black And Brown Americans Hard In Every Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.