Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A Young Woman Adopted From Another Countey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A Young Woman Adopted From Another Countey (910 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A Young Woman Adopted From Another Countey by Georgereal277(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2021
- The crossdresser said he flew her into Nigeria from another country

- The male barbie noted that he helps people across the world

Crossdresser Bobrisky has taken to his official Instagram page to show off the newest member of those he wants to make a star.

The male barbie shared a photo with a young lady on his page and called her his daughter.

According to him, he doesn't know her from anywhere but he decided to fly her down to Nigeria to change her life for the better.

Bobrisky shows off his new daughter online. Photos: @bobrisk

Bobrisky then went on to tell his fans and followers not to think that he helps only his country's people. According to him, he helps people across the world.

He said:

"My daughter. I don't know her from nowhere but I flew her down to Nigeria to change her life. So don't think I only help Nigerians. I help across the world."

Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A Young Woman Adopted From Another Countey by Hisbah(f): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2021
Southern Nigeria is headquarters for bad news

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A Young Woman Adopted From Another Countey by Draslo(m): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hisbah:
Southern Nigeria is headquarters for bad news
That thing you're smoking is not good for you.

People have no values anymore. I'm so glad I was a child when I heard the saying, "If you give out with your left hand, there's no need for your right hand to know even if the person becomes ungrateful."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Abused Naira Marley For Saying He Will Sleep With Daughter & Mum / Zubby Michael Net Worth And Biography / Bbnaija Emmanuel Is Currently Serving NYSC In Abia State [ SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.