Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday (710 Views)

Good Looking Girl In Owerri For Hangout Even Today. / A Nice Looking Lady In Search Of True Love / Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by olayole(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
A LOVELY AND NICE LOOKING GIRL BETWEEN THE AGE OF 17-22 THAT WILL LOVE TO GO OUT WITH ME ON ESTHER MONDAY TO LOVE PLACE LIKE SILVER BIRD,BEACH,COMEDY SHOW OR ANYWHERE,YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON engr.nurudeen@yahoo.com or send me a message on my facebook, engr.nurudeen@yahoo.com or ring me on 08185408727,
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by iyatrustee(f): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
na you be dat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i tink i would pass tongue tongue
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by Goldieluks: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

na you be dat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i tink i would pass tongue tongue

hhahahahahaha, grin
not for me,
thank you.
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by dave2(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
I always find post such as this very repulsive angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by Goldieluks: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
why ?^^
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by dave2(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
I just feel is not right and too vulnerable sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by Arkhin(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Silly guy, some people won't kill us with laughter.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by Abbycrown(f): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
lmao. I'd pass. poor guy. grin
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by jaybee3(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
How about christiana Sunday instead of esther monday?
SMH angry angry angry
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by BABE3: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
lol, You wanna go to Silfa bed, the Beash, Ocean View, e.t.c, Eya. Goodluck in your search for the lucky geh. wink
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by Dyt(f): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^ buhahahahahahahaha
teheheheheheeehe
kokokokokokokokokoko
pipipipipipipipipipipipiop
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by BABE3: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^ Dyt, what language is that your laughter in?
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by Dyt(f): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2011
I laughed in Eket
Re: Nice Looking Girl That Will Love To Go Out With Me On Esther Monday by MMM2(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2011
op
go n read ur books,
dat why i hate holiday it spoil children alot,
no chick is ready 4 a small boy

(1) (Reply)

Expedition / Am Seriously In Need Of A Mature Lady For Long Relationship In Lagos Only. / If You Are Single And Seachinh, Send Ur Details And Pix To Linkupnaija@yahoo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.