Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fellow Youths! Put Your Money Here And Thank Me Later - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fellow Youths! Put Your Money Here And Thank Me Later (159 Views)

You're LOSING money!!! Here's how to get it back! / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / The Sunday Is Not Fun: I Feel Like Sharing Money Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Youths! Put Your Money Here And Thank Me Later by gabrielmorinho(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Happy Easter celebration fellow lovely nairalanders
Straight to the point. Commercial lawn mowing and garden maintainance services. Let people know what you are into, one interesting fact with this business is that it is self selling.

The equipments you will need are: a mowing machine (Brush cutter machine) STIHL FS250 Professional brush cutter machine

Re: Fellow Youths! Put Your Money Here And Thank Me Later by gabrielmorinho(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
a row of trimming line or less quantity. The machine cost about N190,000 thousand and less in Lagos and Onitsha. The price for the origin row is N16,000 here in Makurdi Benue State.
I will be back shortly.
Re: Fellow Youths! Put Your Money Here And Thank Me Later by gabrielmorinho(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
You will need little instruction on how to use the machine. It's a powerful and durable machine that can earn you at least N5,000 daily during rainy season. This service is of high demand in urban areas. People need their garden lawn trimmed: hospitals, hotels, Government agencies, recreational centres etc need their grasses mowed week in week out.
Re: Fellow Youths! Put Your Money Here And Thank Me Later by gabrielmorinho(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
U can drop your inquiries here

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Up To 100k A Month With Massage Therapy / My Mind / Complete Farmer Deploys Satellite Technologies To Increase Agriculture Value Cha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.