Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday (56816 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke Buys 2019 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
blazepascal:
shut up go and work ur way out

Are you normal? Don't let me pounce on you, nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by newdawnlive: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
God, when? embarassed

son now work more
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by southsouthking(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
telim:

Sent you 4k

Seen sir.
God bless you
May Allah reward you for this kind and great gesture.
You just saved a soul and i don't know how to say thank you, but Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by MaryamUmar2020: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Good move.

What do you mean? Read what you wrote.

Lol, na spouse I mean o
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by femi4: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Until he starts cheating, that is...
Cheating is a decision
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
telim:

Sent you 4k
May you be blessed a thousand fold for your kind gesture towards him... nice one ..

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Sixfeetbelle: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
femi4:
Cheating is a decision

I agree.

My take: treat your husband like a King (be submissive, obedient and quiet), but only until he starts cheating. Then you can show him the other side of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by arsenal444(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
What a great news..Congratulations
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
southsouthking:
After selling my Facebook for him because I was desperate to eat something yesterday, he blocked me, change the primary phone number of the Facebook and now i don't have access to the account again.
Why are human beings heartless.
Karma will surely meet him sooner than expected.
Avoid doing business with him please.
He is a thief and a crook.

Metu2016 is his moniker.
From your email, you'll see notification of log in. Select not me or I didn't change my password.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by blazepascal(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you normal? Don't let me pounce on you, nincompoop.
. OK.. I just read ur signature. I won't take you serious either.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Hezmatosky: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
So u mean u don't have range bfor? What a poor wife sad

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
southsouthking:

Why the insult?
How am i supposed to know he wants to use it for scamming people?
The Facebook is an old account with a page of over 10,000 followers, can't it be use for business?
I sold it to him strictly because of the page, which i fully know anybody can open a new account within the twinkle of an eye.
Why tell me to shut up?
Oya, no vex
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Rocktation(f): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

And what has what you're saying got to do with this man buying his wife a gift

The point is, a wife may exude all the attributes you mentioned and yet be fated to get ruined by 1/100th part of man, parading himself as a husband...even if she manages to get all the material stuff in the world --- which overall, does not fulfil the principle of marriage. Comprende?

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by StephenUchec(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
Her beauty merits the car i swear. that is all i can say.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Chigboboss: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
southsouthking:
After selling my Facebook for him because I was desperate to eat something yesterday, he blocked me, change the primary phone number of the Facebook and now i don't have access to the account again.

Metu2016 is his moniker.

This is the frauds email address. metuuche2016@gmail.com

You can start from there.

You can report your account to FB as stolen and follow up the verification process.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by lookingfly: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
God, when? embarassed

stop asking questions you already have answer to.....when a brother that could help your life dm you now, it will take you 600years to reply.... But will come here and be blaming.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by victoriaomonigh(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
She will Continue to receive more gifts from that man as Long as she remains Loyal and Respectful and Submissive to that man.

i pray

well that true

that when if u submit
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
High maintenance vehicle
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Duplexxx: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good of you
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by shilefan2(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
MaryamUmar2020:
Nice one but I'm waiting for the person that will feed the hungry and upgrade someone's life just to celebrate his spouse's or child's birthday.

We register business names with CAC for 15k only and LLC for 35k only. Check my signature for details

I had like to know more about your C. A. C Registration...D. M me for more information please... Thank you...
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Mayeldah(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
LMS1:
Meanwhile Davido Is Busy Shouting ASSURANCE, ASSURANCE, ASSURANCE, ASSURANCE THEN LATER: E CHOKE, E CHOKE E CHOKE, E CHOKE, E CHOKE grin

David na immature boy. Unfortunately money can't buy maturity.

Shey Tuface body never rest?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
God, when? embarassed

You have seen range na lipsrsealed
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
lookingfly:
stop asking questions you already have answer to.....when a brother that could help your life dm you now, it will take you 600years to reply.... But will come here and be blaming.

Let me hear word, abeg. So, I should begin to reply to every DM? Why exactly? It's not like you guys even have pure intentions. I am selectively available.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by drakeli: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Mbeki90:
Why una dey see this money?

When I looked at the background of the picture. I realized it’s USA. That tells me all I need to know. The car is not fully paid for. You can get the same car if you live in the US. All you need is a paycheck as a proof of employment. You don’t need to be rich to afford it
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Skmoda360(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
southsouthking:

Metu2016 is his moniker.
This is the frauds email address. metuuche2016@gmail.com
Are you for real? You should know he is a scammer........look at "thiefing" face angry grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by ThatFairGuy1: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
MaryamUmar2020:
Nice one but I'm waiting for the person that will feed the hungry and upgrade someone's life just to celebrate his spouse's or child's birthday.

We register business names with CAC for 15k only and LLC for 35k only. Check my signature for details
What about cooperative association with the"Nigeria tag"

Like the price
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by southsouthking(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
Skmoda360:

Are you for real? You should know he is a scammer........look at "thiefing" face angry grin

Only God go save him.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Charly68: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
KANI pick the real husband while Chioma went and pick plastic husband ....this life is so funny jare..

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
alfasexy:
Ugly things.
how much u get ?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Kaymansion(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
alfasexy:
Ugly things.
This is epitome of beauty.. shey because she doesn't bleach up herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move / Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo / See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.