Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

If You're Not Making Sales In The Fashion World, Then It's Your Fault - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You're Not Making Sales In The Fashion World, Then It's Your Fault (192 Views)

MEN’S FASHION WORLD: Beautiful And Classy Senator Wears Available / Why You Should Not Keep Dreadlocks If You're Not Ready: The Dos And Don'ts. / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Not Making Sales In The Fashion World, Then It's Your Fault by ennyspalace(f): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
IF YOU STILL BEG PEOPLE TO BUY FROM YOU THEN IT'S YOUR FAULT

You don't have to beg people to buy from you when you can take your products and services to people who wants them

If your friends and family are your Ideal Audience, you are on the wrong path

Why, they cannot give you 10X profits of your sales

Do you want to discover the ways to have inflow of clients nonstop always ready to buy from you?��

Then Class this is for You!��

�In this class, I will show you the SECRETS that will help you achieve that Everytime.

�I will also show you how to Target your Ideal Customer and Make massive sales

�You'll learn how to traffic followers to your Instagram page as well as run Instagram ads that won't get Disabled

�You'll learn how to gain Organic Followers that'll pay you

�You'll learn phone photography (Hint: Instagram won't accept low quality pictures for Ads)

�You'll also learn what to do when your Clients say "I'll get back to you"

The Estimated fee for this One week Course is ~₦70000~

But I won't charge that,
I wouldn't even charge ~₦20000~

I want to help you

I have an offer for 20 serious people

The Actual fee is ₦10000 but for the first 10 people, the price is ₦1999� That's 80% discount

A privilege you get because you're in this class�

If you're smart enough to pay before 12midnight, you get to Pay ₦1000 only��

After the first 10 payment, the price increases to ₦10,000 ����

And the first 5 person gets access to my *Ebooks on business and Marketing*�

Trust me you won't get this books for free anywhere

The Estimated worth of these books cost ₦56000 but you get them for *FREE* if you're fast enough

Why am I doing this?
I have a mandate to have raised 1000 Soul winners by the year 2023 who are also Financially independent and Value driven

This is the reason why you have to be committed

If after the course, you don't get all I promised, I'll refund your payment and send you an open apology letter

I'll stop being an E-Coach and Fashion Illustrator/Consultant � but that's not possible because I always deliver Value��

So you see, it's either you're in✅ or Out❌

Pay to
Access Bank plc

Send your name and screenshot of payment to this link Only *AFTER PAYMENT*

/2348061343013

Time starts Now!⏰

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Perfume Oil Business / Get In Touch If You Are An Hair Dresser Or Human Hair Seller. / Amazing Quality Turkey Wears And Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.