Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Inside Beyonce And Jay-z $2M A Week Luxury Super Yatcht - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Beyonce And Jay-z $2M A Week Luxury Super Yatcht (1036 Views)

More Lovely Photos Of Beyonce And Jay-z Sight-seeing In Italy / Actress Adunni Ade Shares Stunning Photo Of Herself On A Yatcht / Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Beyonce And Jay-z $2M A Week Luxury Super Yatcht by Annwrites: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Money talks, bullshit walks! Yeah.

With a combined networth of $1.9 billion dollars, American music superstars and celebrity couple, Jay-Z and Beyonce have been in the habit of splashing some of their millions on luxurious yatchs.

In 2019, they went for the Kismet, spending $1.3M a week. In 2020, however, they stepped up their game and went for the Italian superyatch, Lana,l spending a whopping $2M a week.

Beyonce alongside her husband, Jay-Z and three kids, Blue Ivy, Rumi and Suri sailed in the Lana in September 2020. The ‘Brown Skin Girl’ crooner equally celebrated her birthday aboard the yacht, off the Croatian coast.

For those still in the dark, the Lana is one of the largest and most expensive charter yachts in the world. No doubt, it is a super yatch and it boasts of features one can only dream of in a proper landed property.

The 350-foot high-end yacht comes with a massive beach club, cinema room, spa, state-of-the-art pool, gym, cinema room, helipad, and more. Lana’s interior layout will sleep up to 12 guests in one master suite and 7 VIP staterooms.

Enough of the talking! Let’s take a peek at impressive photos of the Lana.

See more photos: [url] https://theurbanemagazine./2021/04/05/inside-beyonce-and-jay-z-2m-a-week-luxury-super-yatcht/ [/url]

1 Like

Re: Inside Beyonce And Jay-z $2M A Week Luxury Super Yatcht by Jeon(f): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
waiting for vanity upon vanity crew.

money is good.
Re: Inside Beyonce And Jay-z $2M A Week Luxury Super Yatcht by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Luxury! when you have money enjoy your life to the fullest because you don't know when you are going to die.

1 Like

Re: Inside Beyonce And Jay-z $2M A Week Luxury Super Yatcht by LMS1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
I Prefer Our Nigerian Canoe To All This Yacht,
If Fire Enter Now How Will You Know And Jump Inside The Water?
Anywhere That Is Not Me Talking,
That Is The N13k My Friend Is Still Oweing Me Talking grin
Re: Inside Beyonce And Jay-z $2M A Week Luxury Super Yatcht by eMJPossibility(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
i remember the last time I was there with my siblings

absolutely amazing experience I must confess

I woke up when a shark appear
Re: Inside Beyonce And Jay-z $2M A Week Luxury Super Yatcht by eMJPossibility(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2021

Re: Inside Beyonce And Jay-z $2M A Week Luxury Super Yatcht by eMJPossibility(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How Bbnaija's Ike, Frodd, Esther Showed Up For Toyin Lawani's Elaborate Wedding / Watch How Rachel Oniga Celebrated Her Last Birthday Before Death / Young Ghanaian Man Is Loved Up With His Older Russian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.