Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Missing Person! Missing Person!! Missing Person!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person! Missing Person!! Missing Person!!! (496 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person! Missing Person!! Missing Person!!! by IkengaBoss(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
She has been missing since 1st April 2021 around Ago Palace, Okota Lagos. She's my Aunty's House help. She just came to Lagos for the first time 2week of March. While everyone was in the seating room she sneaked out around 7:30pm ever since then no useful information or her way about. The matter has been reported the Ago Palace police station. She was not in any way being matreated or anything.
Please anyone with useful information should contact 08090791166. Thanks so much. Her picture is attached to the post. Thanks everyone. Plz help me push it.
Re: Missing Person! Missing Person!! Missing Person!!! by Jeon(f): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
IkengaBoss:
She has been missing since 1st April 2021 around Ago Palace, Okota Lagos. She's my Aunty's House help. She just came to Lagos for the first time 2week of March. While everyone was in the seating room she sneaked out around 7:30pm ever since then no useful information or her way about. The matter has been reported the Ago Palace police station. She was not in any way being matreated or anything.
Please anyone with useful information should contact 08090791166. Thanks so much. Her picture is attached to the post. Thanks everyone. Plz help me push it.

where the picture?
Re: Missing Person! Missing Person!! Missing Person!!! by IkengaBoss(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jeon:

where the picture?
Re: Missing Person! Missing Person!! Missing Person!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Missing Person! Missing Person!! Missing Person!!! by IkengaBoss(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=IkengaBoss post=100546214][/quote] plz how can u upload her picture I have been trying to do so.
Re: Missing Person! Missing Person!! Missing Person!!! by IkengaBoss(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=Xiaomi1 post=100546233][/quote] am trying to upload buh it's not uploading

(1) (Reply)

On The Guy Am Trying To Chase Away: I Think Am The Problem. / Hacked Netflix Account For Sell (Unlimited ) / Tanzanian Man Hires Neighbor To Get Wife Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.