Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. - Computer Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. (46605 Views)

Laptop Internal HARD DISK For Sale @reduced Priced / 12-cell Laptop Batteries that lasts For 5hours for Sale @ Reduced Price / Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
THANKS to all our numerous customers, we thank you all for your patronage, and i must also add that if there is any complain with our laptop battery [which i doubt , there is none] please post your complains for all to see but if their none which is expected, please recommend us to your friends and colleges . thanks once again.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
change that laptop battery today that has turned your laptop to a desktop because it trips off the laptop immediately there is power outage or rather when the almighty NEPA strike. This is not good for your laptop because it can damage the hard disk drive and some other vital component in your laptop. So what are you waiting for , come over to our office to pickup a good brand new battery that will last for 2hours plus non stop.We are at the computer village, 17 oremeji street, micro-station plaza, call me on 08066701575 when u are around. i will be expecting u, thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by sucobaba(m): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2012
thanks its actually 60gb ide,to change d610 screen hinges wil cost how much?coming this week to lagos
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by laptopbatteryau: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
Laptopbattery-Store.com.au is a leading online retailer and wholesaler offering cheap and high quality replacement laptop batteries, laptop AC adapters, laptop chargers. All of our laptop batteries and power AC adapters] are made with high quality parts with advanced li-ion battery technology, and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturers specifications at a reduced price, just enjoy your digital life with a new laptop battery.

Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by aussiebatteries(f): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
Wholesaler and distributor of Dell laptop battery, Toshiba laptop battery, HP laptop battery, Acer laptop battery, Asus laptop battery, Sony laptop battery, All extended life laptop batteries and laptop power adapters are Brand New, Manufacturer Warranty and Customer Service Commitment!

Our Advantages: High Quality + Low Price + 100% Guarantee + Royal Mail Fast Shipping!

Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
do you need a laptop battery that can last for 5hours plus, look no for further come over to our office to pickup a good brand new battery that will last for 5hours plus non stop.We are at the computer village, 17 oremeji street, micro-station plaza, call me on 08066701575 when u are around. i will be expecting u, thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
sucobaba: thanks its actually 60gb ide,to change d610 screen hinges wil cost how much?coming this week to lagos
the hdd is 4,500, while the screen with the hinges is 6,900 naira, i will be expecting your call(08066701575)
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
thanks for your patronage.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
buy one this weekend and we will give a special discount.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by Kerenbaby: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hi Neupert,
I need you to giv me ur best price for a sony vaio VPCF115FM battery. And is it possible for dis laptop to use a 12 cell battery? Thanks
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
Kerenbaby: Hi Neupert,
I need you to giv me ur best price for a sony vaio VPCF115FM battery. And is it possible for dis laptop to use a 12 cell battery? Thanks

the 12-cell battery for the laptop you requested for is not available, but i will post it online if it is available.thanks
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
change that laptop battery today that has turned your laptop to a desktop because it trips off the laptop immediately there is power outage or rather when the almighty NEPA strike. This is not good for your laptop because it can damage the hard disk drive and some other vital component in your laptop. So what are you waiting for , come over to our office to pickup a good brand new battery that will last for 2hours plus non stop.We are at the computer village, 17 oremeji street, micro-station plaza, call me on 08066701575 when u are around. i will be expecting u, thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2012
imagine 5hours non stop power supply to your laptop without NEPA, it is possible with our 12-cell laptop battery.call me on 08066701575 or email me at mathwins4u@yahoo.com
on how to get it.
thanks.
Quality is our watch word (seeing is believing)
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
THANKS to all our numerous customers, we thank you all for your patronage, and i must also add that if there is any complain with our laptop battery [which i doubt , there is none] please post your complains for all to see but if their none which is expected, please recommend us to your friends and colleges . thanks once again.

Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 12:15am On Jul 28, 2012
stop using that battery that cannot backup for long,it can damage ur laptop, come over to our office to buy a brand new one that lasts for a long time to preserve ur laptop.
call 08066701575 or email me at mathwins4u@yahoo.com
to make ur order today
thanks,
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
do you need a good 12-cell laptop battery to make your laptop work non-stop for 5hours plus, then you need a good 12-cell laptop battery to achieve that feat. we have 12 cell laptop batteries for the following laptops
DV4/DV5/DV6
DV2000/DV6000
call me on 08066701575 or email me at mathwins4u@yahoo.com
on how to get it.
thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 4:15am On Jul 30, 2012
what type of laptop battery have you been searching for we have it call me on 08066701575 on how to get it.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
longer lasting 12-cell laptop battery is what you need for your precious laptop to really enjoy it to the fullest.We are at the computer village, 17 oremeji street, micro-station plaza, call me on 08066701575 when u are around. i will be expecting u, thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2012
change that laptop battery today that has turned your laptop to a desktop because it trips off the laptop immediately there is power outage or rather when the almighty NEPA strike. This is not good for your laptop because it can damage the hard disk drive and some other vital component in your laptop. So what are you waiting for , come over to our office to pickup a good brand new battery that will last for 5hours plus non stop.We are at the computer village, 17 oremeji street, micro-station plaza, call me on 08066701575 when u are around. i will be expecting u, thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2012
A longer lasting 12-cell laptop battery is what you need for your precious laptop to really enjoy it to the fullest.We are at the computer village, 17 oremeji street, micro-station plaza, call me on 08066701575 when u are around. i will be expecting u, thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
our laptop battery can last for 5hours non-stop, get one today and you will be amazed with their power supply duration.
on how to get it.
thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 5:22am On Aug 02, 2012
our laptop battery can last for 5hours non-stop, get one today and you will be amazed with their power supply duration.
on how to get it.
thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2012
still available for sale , call 08066701575 or reach me on mathwins4u@yahoo.com or better still come to our office at 29, otigba street, beside enterprise bank(formerly spring bank) computer village, lagos. i will be expecting you.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2012
still available for sale , call 08066701575 or reach me on mathwins4u@yahoo.com or better still come to our office at 29, otigba street, beside enterprise bank(formerly spring bank) computer village, lagos. i will be expecting you.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 5:34am On Aug 04, 2012
come over to our office this weekend and get yourself a good, durable and long lasting laptop battery, you deserve it for you laptop. we are at 29, Otigba street, computer village,beside enterprise bank,formely known as spring bank, ikeja, lagos. i will be expecting you. call me on 08066701575 when you are around, thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2012
THANKS to all our numerous customers,
we thank you all for your patronage, and i
must also add that if there is any complain
with our laptop battery [which i doubt ,
there is none] please post your complains
for all to see but if their none which is
expected, please recommend us to your
friends and colleges . thanks once again.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
on how to get it.
thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 4:45am On Aug 07, 2012
stop using that battery that cannot
backup for long,it can damage ur laptop,
come over to our office to buy a brand
new one that lasts for a long time to
preserve ur laptop.
call 08066701575 or email me at
mathwins4u@yahoo.com
to make ur order today
thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2012
Get a good quality laptop battery that can stand the test of time.we are at 29, Otigba street, computer village,beside enterprise bank,formely known as spring bank, ikeja, lagos. i will be expecting you. call me on 08066701575 , thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
Get a good quality laptop battery that can stand the test of time.we are at 29, Otigba street, computer village,beside enterprise bank,formely known as spring bank, ikeja, lagos. i will be expecting you. call me on [size=13pt]08066701575[/size] , thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 3:17am On Aug 08, 2012
longer lasting 12-cell laptop battery is what you need for your precious laptop to really enjoy it to the fullest.We are at 29, Otigba street, computer village,beside enterprise bank,formely known as spring bank, ikeja, lagos. call me on [b]08066701575 [/b]when u are around. i will be expecting u, thanks.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. by neupert(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2012
come over to our office today and get yourself a good, durable and long lasting[b][can last for 5hours plus][/b] laptop battery, you deserve it for you laptop. we are at 29, Otigba street, computer village,beside enterprise bank,formely known as spring bank, ikeja, lagos. i will be expecting you. call me on 08066701575 when you are around, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,wit 1yr Warranty / Watch 33 Dstv Channel Free On Your Mytv Africa Strong 4669 Decoder / Unlock Etisalat Zte Mf180 Modem And All Other Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.