Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Fress Ccna Training With Life Practical On Router And Switching! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fress Ccna Training With Life Practical On Router And Switching! (813 Views)

Download Ccna Training Video For Free: Http://careersassembly..com/ / Linksys Wrt54g Router And Hughes Modem Hn7740 / New Free I.t Books: Ccie Routing And Switching Exam Certification Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fress Ccna Training With Life Practical On Router And Switching! by oluwapo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
THIS IS TO INFORM THE PUBLIC THAT "HOST QUARTERS LIMITED" IS ORGANIZING FREE CCNA TRAINING WITH LIFE

PRACTICAL ON ROUTING AND SWITCHING STARTING ON THE 27TH OF THIS MONTH TILL 30TH OF THIS MONTH.

HURRY COS THE SPACE IS LIMITED.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:

JOHN

(1) (Reply)

I Need Current Prices Of Hp Inks Items Listed Below In Nigerian Markets / Help: Disk Encryption Process Interrupted & My Drive Is No Longer Seen! / Help ( 17" Toshiba Board Needed Urgently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.