Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Are You A Graduate And Unemployment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You A Graduate And Unemployment (503 Views)

Poverty And Unemployment Rate Of Oil Producting States - NBS / Herdsmen Withdrawal From Southwest Will Cause Food Shortage And Unemployment / 2019: APC Banking On Poverty And Unemployment To Win A Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by johnmartus(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
If you are a graduate and you are jobless send me your copy of CV with APC card irrespective of your state or religious.

Please if you don't have APC ID card dont just bother yourself.
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by Resurrection212: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Please good evening bro I have sent you my document with APC ID card thank in Advance.
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by Masterpiece77: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
johnmartus:
If you are a graduate and you are jobless send me your copy of CV with APC card irrespective of your state or religious.

What's the time frame and where can one do APC registration in Lag?
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by BluDesk: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
It is finished.
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by AmuAwusa: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin grin grin...
Ndi uchu!
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by johnmartus(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
I'm not sure if APC Registration still on but you can get it at your ward. And also this is urgent the successfully candidate are expected to resume work next week .
Masterpiece77:

What's the time frame and where can one do APC registration in Lag?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by chatinent: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Mtchw
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by uthlaw: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm not sure if APC Registration still on but you can get it at your ward. And also this is urgent the successfully candidate are expected to resume work next week .
bro I can get it before Friday...
can I still get the job.....m kaduna base!
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by Sammy07: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
The title of the thread self undecided
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by beejaay: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
tinubu version of BMC in the making to be called TMC...oya make una apply and sell your soul for 30k coins..imagine APC card to give a citizen job...wetin we no go hear for dis kontri grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by johnmartus(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
Do you have where to stay.
uthlaw:
bro I can get it before Friday...
can I still get the job.....m kaduna base!
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by uthlaw: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Do you have where to stay.
where is the location pls?
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by Resurrection212: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Bro I have got the form filled it sent it back to Your email please can I have your number .God bless you sir.
johnmartus:
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by johnmartus(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
beejaay:
tinubu version of BMC in the making to be called TMC...oya make una apply and sell your soul for 30k coins..imagine APC card to give a citizen job...wetin we no go hear for dis kontri grin grin grin grin
beejaay:
BluDesk:
It is finished.
that is the problem I have with Nigerians someone can't help in peace .
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by johnmartus(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
I have seen it send you address on see you on Friday.
Resurrection212:
Bro I have got the form filled it sent it back to Your email please can I have your number .God bless you sir.
Re: Are You A Graduate And Unemployment by Redhot111(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
johnmartus:

I can bet anything on the fact that this one doesn't have anything to offer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Nigeria - Chinua Achebe’s Ghost speaks / The Fallacy Of Three Types Of Boko Haram According To Mallam El Rufai / Uche Mefor Accuse Kanu Of Collecting Money From Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.